Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319195 times)

Offline press9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • press9
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #700 on: December 27, 2016, 10:56:03 pm »
Alright. I've been a member, an active member, since 2010 and maybe even 2009. I've loved the game, it's grand, and has a specific charm about it that no other MMORPG provides. My only problem that I've encountered is that it isn't very compatable with Macs, which even then I was able to work around and still be able to access to Feral Heart. Although now since this huge update I cannot seem to redownload the new version. I tried, and my computer (a Macbook Pro) got an extremely bad virus from the software needed to download in order to have the new Feral Heart. Just to describe the virus, it forced random adds onto my computer screen. Also my computer needed, and still needs, Adobe Flash Player and I'm not sure if that's what gave it the virus in the first place. I talked an associate of Mac on the phone, and she had told me that she's heard of Adobe Flash giving people problems, even though it's supposed to be an application approved by Mac themselves, and let me know of a couple alternatives that provide similar allowances. She had also advised me that applications that allow games normally ran by Windows to run on Macs can very treturous involving invasive 

My question is will there be a more Mac friendly version of the new Feral Heart like there was before? If I remember correctly the version before this one had an option for Macs on the actual download page, not just another application to download onto the computer to allow the current version through. I'm aware that this may be an unfixable problem, and I might have to find an alternative, I'm just eagar to log back in to the game.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #701 on: December 27, 2016, 11:40:22 pm »
Alright. I've been a member, an active member, since 2010 and maybe even 2009. I've loved the game, it's grand, and has a specific charm about it that no other MMORPG provides. My only problem that I've encountered is that it isn't very compatable with Macs, which even then I was able to work around and still be able to access to Feral Heart. Although now since this huge update I cannot seem to redownload the new version. I tried, and my computer (a Macbook Pro) got an extremely bad virus from the software needed to download in order to have the new Feral Heart. Just to describe the virus, it forced random adds onto my computer screen. Also my computer needed, and still needs, Adobe Flash Player and I'm not sure if that's what gave it the virus in the first place. I talked an associate of Mac on the phone, and she had told me that she's heard of Adobe Flash giving people problems, even though it's supposed to be an application approved by Mac themselves, and let me know of a couple alternatives that provide similar allowances. She had also advised me that applications that allow games normally ran by Windows to run on Macs can very treturous involving invasive 

My question is will there be a more Mac friendly version of the new Feral Heart like there was before? If I remember correctly the version before this one had an option for Macs on the actual download page, not just another application to download onto the computer to allow the current version through. I'm aware that this may be an unfixable problem, and I might have to find an alternative, I'm just eagar to log back in to the game.

You'd most likely get better responses by creating a help thread for this. However, I'm not sure how to new update could give you problems. It's not re-installing the game, it's simply replacing old files. If you have the old version of FH already downloaded, then the new version shouldn't give you a problem as it does not mess with the files required to be "mac compatible".

You are amazing <3

Offline jewlw123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 28, 2016, 04:09:44 pm »
Thank you for removing the ( butt-swing ), it was so inappropriate, I mean jumping on top of people an doing it was so wrong I'm glad you replaced it with a more appropriate moon-walk.Little kids have started to play this game and if that was still on it imagine the comments you would have from the parents.So thank you again. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 04:12:14 pm by jewlw123 »

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 28, 2016, 04:18:49 pm »
Thank you for removing the ( butt-swing ), it was so inappropriate, I mean jumping on top of people an doing it was so wrong I'm glad you replaced it with a more appropriate moon-walk.Little kids have started to play this game and if that was still on it imagine the comments you would have from the parents.So thank you again. 

Thank you for the positive feedback! A lot of people were upset it was removed, but as some understand, it was removed due to people abusing it.
RETIRED.

Offline Pefka

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • «Why you demon, if you don't know how to use?»
    • PefkaM
    • View Profile
    • My A book of fanfiction
« Reply #704 on: December 29, 2016, 01:58:48 pm »
I'm so excited, nothing more to say.

Offline HBROW98

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 08, 2017, 08:20:08 pm »
DX i cant get it to work torrent will only let me save it as a google files but cant download and other link don't work at all. is there any other way to download it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #706 on: January 08, 2017, 08:23:19 pm »
Farewell everyone<3

Offline DragonGirl1202

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 08, 2017, 09:10:23 pm »
Please help me! I'm having a bunch of trouble with the lovely torrent file. It says I can't down load it without a torrent file opener. I have no idea what to do XP

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #708 on: January 08, 2017, 09:18:10 pm »
For the torrent download you need Utorrent. If you would like alternate download methods go here: tinyurl.com/vtxTutorial

Also it is better to post things asking for help in the help section found here:
http://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?board=37.0
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #709 on: January 08, 2017, 09:49:32 pm »
Thanks! It's up and moving, but for some reason I "Can't connect to the front sever."  :( Any ideas...? Btw, I'm a Mac user.

Are you using the 'Play Game' tab? This is required to play due to the hacking awhile ago.
You can login to that tab here: http://feral-heart.com/login/index.php

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves