Author Topic: Quick Praise + Gift for AlphaEclipse~ <3  (Read 2109 times)

Rizzla

Quick Praise + Gift for AlphaEclipse~ <3
« on: July 17, 2014, 02:34:37 pm »
*sigh* If this needs to be locked because of how many other praises Alpha has, go ahead ;-;
Anywho, time fer the Praising:

We are all very lucky Floofs to have Alpha in our community. Everyday she goes out of her way (whatisthisapoemidonteven) to help others, and make someone smile. I may not have known her too long, but long enough to know that she's a wonderful young lady and deserves every one of the praises she receives. And as far as the forum is concerned, a splendid daughter as well o3o

And here's that gift i was talking about x3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Praise + Gift for AlphaEclipse~ <3
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 02:47:46 pm »
Alpha is a very nice floofypoof in this community so I agree that she does deserve all the love and praise she gets around here. She is one of the most open and friendly people I have met around here recently and she is also quite active and helpful around the site and in game. It's nice to know we have such a wonderful edition to our community as is Alpha. Very sweet of you to write this thread Riz. Adorable gift for her as well <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 07:15:46 pm »
-stumbles into thread and insets happy cat .gif-

Every time I read this, I just smile! Geez, you guys are just way to sweet. I love being here with such lovely and friendly people such as yourselves- and I thank you for that. You have no idea how much this means to me; I'm just sitting here smiling, literally. I really appreciate your kind praise. <3 Rizzla, I just adore your little gift, and it shall be my new avatar! :)

-nuzzles you both- Thank you.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 07:23:57 pm »

BBBBYYYYY. Gurl you've heard me praise you a million times so I'm just going to say that you're one of the bestest best online friends I've ever had. Gurl you always know how to make me laugh when I'm down. Even when you eat my soul know that I still love you. *dramaticly wipes tear* Girl u grow up so fast. I remember when I choked you with a baby bottle and.... wait that was jimmy

But seriously girl. Gotta love when you Talk Milkshakes To Me when we Wiggle on the yard.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 08:54:12 pm »
Shimmies in on my phone............

Dis gurl is fabulous! Alpha deserves this beyond compare <3 She is a great addition to the gang and a fabulous member to our little #2FAB4U family >;3 Shes a ninja, helpful, and always floofy. Never forget it gurly, yew are meh senpai, and let meh love yew for et! ~glomps~

~ Whip Cream

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 01:04:30 pm »
I waited to get my computer to answer this. :'D
D'ww, thanks you two. *Dramatically wipes tear with you* Honestly I don't know what to say; I can't even describe my gratitude in these words.

-Nuzzles- <3