Author Topic: Praise for a best friend and a sister  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
Praise for a best friend and a sister
« on: October 24, 2015, 10:06:02 pm »
Sura and I have an odd relationship
Whenever either one of us is going through something we call the other and sit on our butts and talk through it or just being flat out stupid till the other feels better. She's helped me through some stuff within the last week that I wouldn't normally know who to turn to. She's done a lot for me, and given me some hope that I've lost on a few things.  Set me back on my right path when I'm not acting like myself. I am extremely thankful and blessed to have her. She's become a sister to me the last couple of years I couldn't have had asked for a better friend or sister. Sura, thank you and love you. <3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 10:09:20 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Preach

Re: Praise for a best friend and a sister
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 10:08:54 pm »
Aww, so sweet of you! I know Sura will love this sort of praise! <3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2015, 10:18:18 pm »
Awwh, Del this is so sweet. Sura does indeed deserve a praise.
I've noticed the bond between you, it definitely shows. The few skype calls I have entered with you two together, it's pure laughter throughout the whole thing. I love seeing what you two are up to.
Sura has a big heart, and she showed me such recently when I came back to FH. You're both wonderful people, and I am not afraid to let you know that. c:
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 04:21:43 pm »
Oh Delly. You have no idea how much these words mean to me. I too feel like I truly have found a sister and best friend in this community with you. We do have a weird relationship but it's the beautifully derpy type <3 Lord knows how rough these past few years have been for me emotionally. I've had to come to terms with a lot of things I don't like and some of the things have greatly weighed on my heart. I'll admit some days it's hard for me to find a way to genuinely smile or joke around but when I'm with you over Skype calls all that goes away. When we talk I feel happy and carefree. There have been so many days when you've come to help me in my darkest times. You are a very kind and funny girl with a contagious laugh and personality. I love that I can be honest with you and act goofy and you don't judge me or make me feel like I should be ashamed for it. You've accepted me the way I am good days and bad days and to me that means a lot. I feel like I owe you the happiness you give me sometimes <3

I'm glad I found Feral Heart and stuck with it the way I have because I would have never met folks like you or Ressy. You guys have been the family I've needed during this foggy time in my life. I will forever cherish you guys and the memories we've had. I'm happy that I know that one day I can think back upon all this experience and share it with others whom I love. I hope that we will continue to have a happy long living friendship.

I love you guys. Thank you for this kind message. You made my day <3