Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Merry Christmas Feralheartians!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas Feralheartians!
« on: December 26, 2015, 05:48:13 pm »

I honestly don't know if this is late but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and wanted to see how your Christmas was. I'll begin with my self and I have to say that it was wonderful, even if I did not travel or see my whole family. <3 I do have some things to talk about and some messages in the end to wrap this up.

I already see some people discussing about their 'new year's resolutions' and I know it is a goal or goals for each individual. I thought about it and went around to people in my neighborhood (really) and asked them what their resolutions were, many said to lose weight, eat healthier or be more active. But what about helping others in need or giving more than we can? This is from what I have seen but if you have not thought about this yet, try and keep it in your mind. You will really get good deeds out of it and for people who are christian, you know that our Savior was born in Christmas and once said "Give more than you can and goodness will lie at heaven for you." I am only saying these things because I am always trying to make this world a better place and to show you that you will get more, if you give more. :3

FOR EVERYONE:
May you have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope and the heart of Christmas which is love.

May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year.

And as always, stay smiling and spread the love. ~

FOR THE STAFF:
Thank you for all your help throughout the years of this game. You have really brightened up spirits that have come to us and the ones who left with great memories. This community has really been touch to my heart since 2012 because I have met so many people that supported me and helped. I am lucky to have met you and the growing community will never forget you! <3

Now, go make 2016 another successful year!

AutumnTheWulf

Re: Merry Christmas Feralheartians!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 07:10:37 pm »
Merry Christmas to you too! I hope you spend your Holidays with your loved ones!
Thank you for the kind words. <3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 07:29:33 pm »
Merry Christmas! This thread is very sweet and I hope that you too had a wonderful holiday c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 07:32:29 am »
Merry late Christmas