Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 1723 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas!
« on: December 25, 2015, 11:08:42 pm »
Hey guys!

So, to those of you who celebrate it-  Merry Christmas!

To those of you who don't-  Happy December 25th!

This is my first Christmas here with FeralHeart, and I just wanna say, you guys have been (and still are!) amazing.  You welcomed me with open arms, and celebrated my weirdness.  I know I'm not very well known, but that's a new resolution that I'm making up right now- to make myself a little more known than I am now. :)  I know I'm not on the game a lot, but that's because I have life, and school, and band, and all three of those things take up a lot of time in my life (trust me- as Band President *fancy fanfare plays* there's a lot to do to take care of 100+ band kids, and homework keeps me up until midnight (and I'm only in 8th grade- I am not ready for high school  :-\)), so I apologize for the inactivity.  But I will most likely be on the forums more, so that's good, right?

But, you guys are great.  You're funny, nice, and you provide a lot of fun when I need it.  (To be honest, you also provide a good amount of drama too  :D :D :D)  You answer my questions, and you let me into your groups.  Not only do I find fellow Floofy Floofs, but I also find Phan Floofs, Sherlockian Floofs, Marvel Floofs, and even more.  That gives me a heck of a lot more people to connect to.  So I thank you all for that.

To the lovely staffys who work here:  Thank you so much for everything that you do.  You patrol this site very well, making sure that people are doing appropriate things, following the rules, and making sure that disputes are resolved or dissolved quickly, swiftly, and with a good outcome.  You improve this game so much, source code or no source code, just by you guys being here.  You keep everything in order, and you keep everyone happy and healthy, even yourselves.  You're all just so great, and I don't think that we (the players) give you guys enough credit.  I mean, come on.  The system had a hack in it, people took advantage of it and messed around with the game and people's stuff, and you guys had to take the game down.  But then, you cleared out the hack and got the game back up (with added security measures too!) within a day.  A DAY.  That, to me, reveals your hidden superhuman powers that only you guys possess.  And I thank you for that.

This is long, I know, but I felt like it needed to be done.  Thanks for reading this!

Merry Christmas!

TheChillFangirl

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 01:17:06 am »
This was lovely to read from you. I'm so happy that you've been enjoying your time here with us, and we're very glad to have you. Your kind words are very sweet, and I'm sure they have touched many people. I'll move this over to the Praise board since it seems more fitting. Have a wonderful Christmas. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:46:57 am »
This is so sweet. <'3 So happy to read this.
Hope your holidays have been great. c:
RETIRED.

Offline PoisonIVy12

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Colin the Cornhusky is Life
    • View Profile
    • Professor Flannigan's Lab
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 04:07:32 am »
Merry Christmas :D

I love the community here too. I may not get out much ingame, but the forums are great. So many awesome people here~
Find me ingame as PoisonIVy12!

Cy, the eccentric rebel against the world. Oh, and wordsmith. :D

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 09:44:31 am »
Lovely!

Merry Christmas to each and every one of you who celebrates it. I hope you've had an amazing day and that every day from now on will be no less than amazing. <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 03:18:23 pm »
Awww that was a really cute and thoughtful message you wrote hun <3 Thank you for taking the time to write all of that it truly was wonderful to read. It's users like you who make everything we do here worth while. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year <3 Hope you have a load of fun! Thank you for being a part of this lovely community.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 03:53:31 pm »
Happy Holidays! ;D

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 07:25:59 pm »
This was very kind of you to have written ^^ Happy holidays!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 07:29:40 pm »
Omg this was nicely written even if it's long. <3 I feel the same way and it's always good to share what you feel sometimes. Merry Christmas to you too!

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 07:33:13 am »
Merry late Christmas

Username: Draconiaheart