Author Topic: LOCK/DELETE Old thread.  (Read 9131 times)

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: READ - Please wait patiently... -RE: New Patch -
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2011, 07:07:02 pm »
im kinda new so idk wat i have to do i jst tried to log on and it said to download the new version or something idk wat that means can u help me please?

Right now the game wants you to download the new patch, but the patch is not working properly. You're going to have to wait until it's fixed. Shouldn't be too long. ;)

James Wolf

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 07:12:21 pm »
here is a awsome soulution to all probs
....HURRY UP and wait...

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 07:27:28 pm »
here is a awsome soulution to all probs
....HURRY UP and wait...

Unfortunately I have neither the skills nor the authorization to fix the patch. It doesn't seem like any Mods are on the forums at the moment either. All we can do is wait, which I'm sure you can do. I have class to attend, essays to write, books to read, games to play, presets to make...

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Please READ - RE: New Patch -
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 07:35:34 pm »
The Patch is working okay for me, the only thing I am experiencing is FH randomly shutting down and a pop-up saying it has a problem, nothing more than that.

I would wait until a moderator/admin gets in control of this, until then, I would leave it.
Also, Kovu did say that there servers will be down more due to him fixing the bugs (In-game news banner).
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 07:43:01 pm »
I'm going to try and get it :I First ofcourse making a backup of my original FH folders and files elsewhere to be on the safe side. If anything happens I'll let you know and screenie any errors I get. Maybe it'd help figure out what the problem is x'3

Edit:

From the ingame news banner on the side:

"Major bug fix! Server might go down more then usual 'cause I'm fixing all the bugs that's been bugging everyone."

Maybe they'll be getting the group delete glitch fixed, I hope so o;

Custom maps load fine so far. No problems with those. Cape loads fine, Flourite is fine. Making my way to the other maps x3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:52:20 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 07:46:14 pm »
The Patch is working okay for me, the only thing I am experiencing is FH randomly shutting down and a pop-up saying it has a problem, nothing more than that.

I would wait until a moderator/admin gets in control of this, until then, I would leave it.
Also, Kovu did say that there servers will be down more due to him fixing the bugs (In-game news banner).

Hmm, I'm not touching it until things are fixed up. Keep this thread posted if you notice any improvements. ;)

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 07:52:51 pm »
*pokes my edited post* c: Checking the other maps now but Cape and FLourite are fine. Couple of bad tokens and conencting issues but I'm there. No lag on my end.

Edit:

Ficho is fine as is Bonfire. I haven't tried FH+ yet though, but as of now FH looks perfectly normal and fine to me. A few things look different with the menus and the text looks neater, but other then that no changes.

Getting a couple "Cannot conenct to map server.." :I but yes other then that, no lag, no glitches. Nothing on my end
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:00:02 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 07:59:26 pm »
Thanks ZombieKitteh! seems like they are working over time to get this fixed XD

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 08:05:14 pm »
No problem xD And yes seems so o3o I don't see any other changes but the text and menus being neater.

Offline Meiari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 08:08:31 pm »
A friend of mine and I are both having issues where it's still telling us to download the patch, when we've already installed it. And another friend says there's an Equip feature or something... o_O Whaa?