Author Topic: LOCK/DELETE Old thread.  (Read 9130 times)

Offline JeromeGDW

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Please READ - RE: New Patch -
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 10:06:00 pm »
It's working ok for me.

its not for me when I log in it works but when I try to get my characters and go into Bonfire it randomly closes down

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 10:07:47 pm »
It's working ok for me.

its not for me when I log in it works but when I try to get my characters and go into Bonfire it randomly closes down

Mhmm, those sort of issues will probably continue for a bit.

Offline SpazWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • sHE WAS jusT anotHEr ONE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 10:11:13 pm »
When I downloaded the patch, it didn't work, I still had the same message that I still needed to download it..

Jasmine STC

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »
When I downloaded the patch, it didn't work, I still had the same message that I still needed to download it..

I had the same issue. Try direct downloading it instead of using the torrent, or vice versa. Or try the game download instead of the patch (make sure to backup - it shouldn't do anything to your files, but -shrug-).
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:14:02 pm by Lawcere »

CrimCanis

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 10:50:09 pm »
To those of you that are still lagging, do you mean FPS (frames per second) lag or net lag? If it's FPS, make sure your game is running in Direct3D mode in Options > Video > Rendering Subsystem. If it's on OpenGL like mine reverted back to in the patch update then it will FPS lag like crazy. If it's net lag that's not due to FH.

If you still can't get your patch to work even after using the installer then try this. Install it into your documents when you are asked where to install. Then go to your documents and copy everything within the patch folder. Go to your Feral Heart folder, paste, and click yes to overwrite on everything. This absolutely ensures that you are patched and, considering I'm in the game now with no issues, I've confirmed this works.

If you still have a problem, then it may be some sort of mod or secondary file that's possibly causing it. I don't know, that is mere speculation. I would recommend backing up your current FH folder to save any mods and trying a clean install.

It also seems the patch is still being worked on and updated? So while it may work for one hour it may not work for the next. It's hard to say.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:52:02 pm by CrimCanis »

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 10:56:31 pm »
ok, so I downloaded the Torrent version of the game (had the normal download version) and realized that the torrent patch does not have the 1.1 version. (tried logging in and the game told me to get the updated patch) I had to download the normal download to have it log me in and I still get shut down when I try to play the game. I'm out of ideas on how to get on until they fix this glitch for everyone.

Offline JeromeGDW

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Read Red's thread above ^ ;)
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
Not trying to be a troll or anything but the new patch messed up the whole game to me yeah I see how FH can be better without the glitches and stuff but I think id rather have glitches then to have my FH game crash EVERYDAY

Offline MeadowFarmNight

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Read Red's thread above ^ ;)
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2011, 10:20:14 pm »
Neeeeever mind
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:37:38 pm by MeadowFarmNight »

alicia1221

Re: LOCK/DELETE Old thread.
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2011, 10:37:00 pm »
I'm really confused... I downloaded the patch on my computer. Now what do I do? I'm new to this game so please help me.

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: LOCK/DELETE Old thread.
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:09 am »
I'm really confused... I downloaded the patch on my computer. Now what do I do? I'm new to this game so please help me.

Sent you a message ;)