Author Topic: Game Not Installing Properly (Solved)  (Read 5469 times)

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Game Not Installing Properly
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 05:14:29 am »
Then that sounds like your problem there. I would try reinstalling then. I've never heard of something like that happening before actually(doesn't mean it hasn't though.)

A lot of weird things have been happening to me that haven't happened to anyone else lately.
Like this, for example.
And I've already reinstalled it twice.. Each time with no change. I'll try again, though.

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 05:21:08 am »
Alright. But if that doesn't work, then it's probably the computer itself, not being able to handle some files.

But here is another question. What download link are you using?

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 05:26:03 am »
Alright. But if that doesn't work, then it's probably the computer itself, not being able to handle some files.

But here is another question. What download link are you using?

I'm using the regular download on the download page. I don't feel like installing uTorrent for one game.. But I will if I really have to.

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 05:29:47 am »
Oh, well I have never used uTorrent, so I was wondering if you were using that instead of the normal one. But that isn't the case here.

Well, like I said the only thing I can think of is your computer is having problems. I don't know if restarting your computer would help, but unless you've already tried that I would give it a shot.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 05:33:33 am »
Oh, well I have never used uTorrent, so I was wondering if you were using that instead of the normal one. But that isn't the case here.

Well, like I said the only thing I can think of is your computer is having problems. I don't know if restarting your computer would help, but unless you've already tried that I would give it a shot.

Restarting didn't work.. I've actually been thinking about factory resetting it. All of my problems started after one night when it updated.. (Not with FH, though. Everything else, like Spore. I don't think I had tried using FH then..)

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 05:36:50 am »
Ah, that right there could be it. If uninstalling the update won't kill your computer, I would try that next. I've heard of updates messing some games up.

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 05:42:52 am »
Ah, that right there could be it. If uninstalling the update won't kill your computer, I would try that next. I've heard of updates messing some games up.

Hey there was a change this time! The backgrounds and everything are back! But I still can't use markings..
Oh and I uninstalled all the updates from the day everything got messed up to no avail.. ;-;

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 05:48:03 am »
What do you mean you can't use the markings? Are they marshmallow or will they just not work?

Offline Prisinence

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 05:49:20 am »
What do you mean you can't use the markings? Are they marshmallow or will they just not work?

They just won't work.. I looked at the config and the files. It all seems perfectly fine to me..

Cosmic-Wolf

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 06:01:29 am »
Your markings files are probably messed up, and probably just need to be replaced. I think there is a link somewhere for the original markings but I'm not positive on that. I'll go and see if they do.