Author Topic: Cannot Reset Account Password  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Cannot Reset Account Password
« on: August 23, 2016, 01:44:45 am »
I've recently tried to reset the password on my other account (CrusoeDaWolf) as I've forgot it. I get as far as the part where I input my token. I paste the token I got in my email, but then it tells me that the token is invalid for whatever reason. Any help would be appreciated.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Cannot Reset Account Password
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 02:22:15 am »
The issue could be with the site still under maintenance, it's just messing up a lot of things. You might want to try again later when the site is done being worked on and see what happens.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 09:31:36 am »
Try changing your password when the Registration is open, see if that makes a difference at all. I have a doubt about that, though.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 04:19:24 pm »
As the lovely users mentioned above, our maintenance on the website may be having an effect on both password and e-mail recoveries. While recovering passwords seem to be giving some users more trouble than others, it's quite possible that due to the changes we're making to the website, some of the functions, such as the password recovery, are being affected by this. If your token is invalid, you could try having it resend the e-mail. Be sure that the e-mail you're having it sent to is the address connected to the account, not necessarily the e-mail you use. If it still proves to be an issue after you have it resend the e-mail, it may be best to wait until we are finished with site changes and wait until after to attempt to change your password. Apologies for any inconvenience, and hopefully it will turn out well!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 04:42:00 pm »
Well, I've gotten somewhat closer. I am able to login, but I can't login to the forums. :/