Author Topic: Old GUI Mod for FH v1.15  (Read 9503 times)

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
Re: Old GUI Mod for FH v1.15
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 08:43:52 pm »
This sounds more of an installation/personal problem. I recommend installing FH into a new directory (i.e C:\NewFH or something like that) and seeing if that fixes your problem.

mm no- not really.
I've actually tried re-downloading the whole game and that didn't seem to work.
Though it wasn't just the map that was off for some reason, the text bar (you know the blinking line when you want to type) was also in a strange place rather than where it should be. Luckily I fixed it with messing with some of the placement coding for that.
So I was wondering if the same could be applied to the map itself. How ever if you are unsure, that is fine~ It isn't too much of a hassle :D

Maybe it is related to resolution? Otherwise, I do not know. Has this started happening with the new update or did this happen in older versions of the game?

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 04:04:22 am »
*Screams* I need this, but the download connect to ADFly And ADfly derps out for me! *More screaming in pain and torture*
Merrp

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 04:40:03 am »
*Screams* I need this, but the download connect to ADFly And ADfly derps out for me! *More screaming in pain and torture*

Try copying the link and opening it in another tab using paste ^^ If that doesn't work, try opening it in a different browser.

You are amazing <3

Offline snuggypink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • pink and ready for action
    • drawingsforfun
    • Muddy Puppy
    • snuggypink
    • View Profile
    • Snuggy on DoE
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 04:26:30 am »
Maybe it is related to resolution? Otherwise, I do not know. Has this started happening with the new update or did this happen in older versions of the game?

The new version, the old one worked fine since it was on the opposite side.
I would like to get your mod, but I do like having more room to expand the chat box.
*huff*
The things that I wish were more clear in FH's coding XD

I need some floofs please TT-TT

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 03:32:55 am »
I just have to say this.

The character in those screenies looks almost exactly like Ununoctium (my oc).
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Crusoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Top Kek.
    • View Profile
    • My Github Page
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 11:22:07 pm »
I just have to say this.

k?

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 11:25:22 pm »
I just have to say this.

k?

Literally everything except the blue nose and that Unun has no mane. Unless you gave him a blue nose.
Meow.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 11:30:49 pm »
C.ON.T.R.O.L and Crusoe;

Please try not to bump threads older than 30 days as it clutters our boards with old stuff! <3
Thank you guys! c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 11:51:57 pm »
C.ON.T.R.O.L and Crusoe;

Please try not to bump threads older than 30 days as it clutters our boards with old stuff! <3
Thank you guys! c:

Though people are advised not to bump old/irrelevant threads after 20 days of the thread being inactive, threads such as this are perfectly fine to bump, comment and/or reply on. The thread is still relevant, and the links, images and general content is still valid/available and generally up to date as standard. The thread itself holds the hard work of a user. Thus being unfair if another user (or the creator themselves) weren't permitted to post on it in regards to sending feedback or in general reply that may be relative to the thread's occupation. Just because the thread has been inactive for 20 or more days. The thread host alone is still active within the FH Forum, so they are relatively capable to answer any posts related to the main content(s) of this thread.

As for C.O.N.T.R.O.L, you seem to have a little issue with the character displayed in the images of the original post. Please read here for further information. If you need help in understanding further, then I am positive you're welcome to message a member of staff for any further issues/questions you may have.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:58:48 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
    • KazeoLion
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 11:57:30 pm »
C.ON.T.R.O.L and Crusoe;

Thank you guys! c:

Though people are advised not to bump old/irrelevant threads after 20 days of the thread being inactive, threads such as this are perfectly fine to bump, comment and/or reply on. The thread is still relevant, and the links/images and general content is still valid/available and generally up to date. The thread itself holds the hard work of a user. Thus being unfair if another user weren't permitted to post on it in regards to sending feedback or general reply. Just because the thread has been inactive for 20 or more days. The thread host alone is still active within the FH Forum, so they are relatively capable to answer any posts related to the main content(s) of this thread.

As for C.O.N.T.R.O.L, you seem to have a little issue with the character displayed in the images of the original post. Please read here for further information. If you need help in understanding further, then I am positive you're welcome to message a member of staff for any further issues/questions you may have.

I don't have any negative feelings, it's just surprising that they look the same.
Meow.