Author Topic: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay  (Read 16548 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Time | | PG-13 || Human Roleplay
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 10:48:29 am »
Oh, okay thanks.
I'll get my character A. S. A. P.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 11:55:54 am »
Character's Name: Elizabeth Shongan
In-Game Username: ShadowNightmare
Appearance:
Elizabeth stands on 5'9 with a pure brown hair and greenish gray eyes.
Personality: She might seem from the look as a show off, but truelly when you know her she is a sweet little nice girl. She will protect thoes who she love more, then to protect herself. She isin't really a bad one, she's just more of a friendly person.
Plans for Christmas: Get to be liked by other's, or atleast be friendlya and maybe a kiss from a boy? :D
Current Relationships: She is currently single, but maybe looking.
Roleplay Sample: Elizabeth looked at the sky, as her pure brown hair pured down true her cheek. Smilinng as she saw a shooting star, she closed her greenish gray eyes. Thinking of a wish, she finaly opened her eyes, as she looked down. Huffing, she stood up, and made her way back to her room. Sitting down on a chair, she looked at the mirror, as she began to brush her hair. Hearing her name called, she stoon up, and walked outy of her room. Looking down, she saw her parents,m as they were gettin' ready to leave for the night. She walked down the stairs, as she kissed theme into the cheek, and to her own little brother. Waving, while they opened the door, and walked outside, then finaly closing the door, as she huffed. Getting back up to her room, she began to get ready to sleep, as she soon walked near her bed, and cleared her thoughts, before laying down, and shutting down the light, before slowly closing her eyes and falling to a deep sleep.
History: Elizabeth, was born when it was christmas night. She needede to be born earlier, but her mother gave birth erlier. Elizabeth soon grew up, as she have never had a pet, before in her life, but of course, she waned one. A dog? A cat? A horse? She haven't really made her mind up, but anything will be good for her. Until it is alive and it breaths.
Pets: N/A
Family(Opt.): Rossalina (Mother) Roger (Dad) Sam (Little Brother)

Okay, i'm done, tell me if i'm accepted. If not, that's okay. ;-;

IM BACK!!!

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 03:06:05 pm »
Accepted, Hackers. {Stilltheonlyboy;A;)
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 03:08:45 pm »
Thanks. Hehe. ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 05:44:03 pm »

|Amie-Leigh Taylor|
The brunette stood at the door as she awaited Luke to answer it-she glanced behind her for a moment seeing the snow had gotten a little heavier. She loved this time of year it always looked so beautiful and made her feel happy-smiling she ran her hand through her brown hair. Hearing the sound of music getting louder caused her head to turn-seeing the door slowly open there stood Luke. Giving a warming smile to the male she also leant in the give a friendly hug as he greeted her. To her surprise she was infact the first one at the party. As Luke apologised she shook her head "On I I don't mind, I'm use to being the one turning up late.." she chuckled running her hand through her hair once again. Seeing Luke had pushed back the door she shot a smile in his direction and nodded her head as a thanks, stepping forward she stepped into the house-the sudden warmth hitting her.

Hearing the door shut behind her she looked into the room where the Dj was set up-her head slowly bobbed up and down to the music as she followed Luke. Her heels tapped against the hard floor as they wondered into the kitchen. Amies eyes scanned around the house-what a beautiful house they had. The house seemed beautiful decorated with many different Christmasy things-it made a warming-happy vibe run through the house. Glancing around in the kitchen she noticed the many bottle and cans of alcohol that was placed on the counters-along with many different plates of food (I don't know if there's a spread..). Taking a place in the kitchen Amie stood neatly in the room a smile still spread across her tanned face.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 07:09:01 pm »
Nasrin Mika

Curious, she turned her head slightly to peek at her friend, only to see that the cat's eyes were closed, relaxing - though carefully - on her shoulders, tail flicking occasionally in response to snow falling upon him. She smiled slightly, so distracted by Nile that she bumped into a businessman, dressed in a clean, black suit and one of the ones who were rushing home. The motion startled Nile and the cat perked his head up. As Nasrin muttered an apology, the man shot both of them a withering look before continuing. Nile hissed in slight disdain, but it was directed to the man rather than Nasrin.

The girl looked at the direction where the businessman had been hidden from sight by the crowd, sighing slightly as she stopped right in front of a house, [Luke's house~] backing away to the gate where she wasn't in the mass of people. "Maybe we shouldn't walk around, Nile." She mumbled, grey-green eyes nervously looking at the various people. When she was Eight the people looked just like towers to her, tall and hardly noticing the small girl who was jumbled about, which was probably why she backed off into an alleyway to rest, trusting herself to keep up with her friends soon enough - She just needed to be out of the crowd for a while. Unfortunately Nile was there as well...

Nasrin glanced to the cat, who seemed to be staring at the house behind her with interest. Curious, the young teenage looked back as well, and found her eyes glued to the large building, obviously one of the ones belonging to the wealthy people. Her eyes were filled with childlike wonder as she stared at the colorful Christmas lights outside, and thought she could hear muffled music coming from the inside. She loved to spend her time - When she wasn't too busy trying to earn money - Staring at the large mansions littered around, marveling at the open space. This one was just beautiful, with the extra help of Christmas, of course.

(Sorry if my RP is a little weird for now.~)

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline ZarrieSaysRawr

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 07:45:00 pm »
Alma sat alone at a table, her eyes half-closed in pure boredom. She would glance around the household bluntly, twirling her black hair around. "Shouldn't of ever came." She murmured, resting her head on the table with a sigh. "I don't even like parties, anyway." She said to herself quietly, hoping nobody would hear her voice. Well, they probably wouldn't hear her quiet voice either way, considering the music was blaring as loud as possible. -shortnessdontkillme-

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 08:02:39 pm »
| > L u k e < |

Luke picked up a gingerbread man, taking a bite of it quickly. As he turned his head, the front door opened up, and a milange of teenagers mulled in. As more started to fill the dance floor, Luke swayed to the music, a devilish grin upon his handsome features appearing. Dazzling ocean blue eyes glanced about, seeing Alma sitting at the kitchen table alone.

Sauntering over to his best friend, still swaying to the beat of the music, Luke greeted her with a warm smile.
"What'cha doing all alone, Al?" Luke asked, arching a eyebrow at her out of curiosity. He slid into the booth opposite to her, offering her the half-bitten gingerbread cookie. "Ma made them." He stated lightly, trying to cheer up the "party animal" in front of him. "Come on Alma, let's try to have fun at least." Luke outstreached his hand, pulling his polo shirt taught against his well sculpted torso.
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2013, 11:23:24 pm »

|Amie-Leigh Taylor|
Amie turned her head as the sound of a bang was heard-a sudden cold draft blew into the kitchen. Turning she realised all the other guests had begun to arrive-a smile on her face as Kelsie, Dean, John and Aaron walked through the door. These were the pople she usually went with at collage and outside of her education grounds. Walking towards the four she leant in to cuddle them as a greeting. "So been here long?" Kelsie smiled as she grabbed two bottles and handed her one. Smiling in a thanks she grabbed the bottle and pulled off the metal lid with her teeth. Well, as the first here-first time ever ay!" She chuckled as she downed the strong liquid-half of the bottle was already gone. Hearing the laughs of the boys she turned around to see Dean, Aaron and John necking down many shots, Aaron stuffing his face as usual.

Shouting them over the group of 5 walked into the opposite room where the Dj and now predicted dance floor was. Smiling her blue eyes glittered as she ran her hand through her hair once again-a song came on that she knew and she began to sing-her beautiful voice being just heard over the loud booming vibes. The 17-year old continued to take many mouthfuls as she danced around, her heels tapping against the freshly polished mahogony floor-the blue flowing trail of her dress dancing around as her head lightly bobbed up and down. The party had now seemed to get better since many more people had arrived.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 12:55:56 am »
Nasrin Mika

She silently continued to watch as a bunch of others - Mostly teenagers - walked into the house as well, and there certainly was music as the door opened and closed. Finally she turned and began to walk away when Nile suddenly jumped off her shoulder, onto the ground, and sprinted through the open gate. Nasrin looked on in alarm before she tensed up and chased after the cat, whispering his name, but as fast as she was, Nile was faster, and managed to sneak between the gap in the door when a group of teenagers went in, the last of his long tail disappearing.

She hesitated outside the door, panic overtaking her. She was torn between just leaving and actually going in just because of Nile, and moved to slowly open the door a bit, just to peek in. From her angle, Nile was nowhere to be found, but there were a bunch of people dancing and...Drinking, as well as the loud bursting music. She blinked owlishly as she took in the look of the house, maybe lingering at the doorway for longer than she needed to.

Short.~

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.