Author Topic: Just a few ideas~  (Read 1268 times)

SoulRevenge

Just a few ideas~
« on: November 27, 2012, 04:12:54 pm »
I've had several FeralHeart-ideas lately~ think it's about time to show them to the world. xDD

SWIM CYCLES
I dunno if this has been suggested before- but I find it trather. . . lame that FeralHeart's 'swim cycles' are the same as it's ru cycles. Think it'd be cool if we could add in swim cycle of some sort. x3.

THUNDER STORMS?
I, again dunno if this has been suggested before- but I think it'd be cool if we could add another 'weather file'. In this case- thunder or lightning storms. I realize this may take lot's of coding- but it'd be pretty cool to add that to the list of weather-files. x3

MOAR MANES
If you've ever been on an Impressive Title server, or if you've ever played the orginal Impressive Title. You probaly saw the awesome manes they had to offer. Not trying to beg here- but Id really like to see some of those manes in Ferlaheart. x3. Just an example would be something abit like this--

(Image above does not belong to me)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few ideas~
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:27 pm »
I like the manes idea! I happen to be a big fan of placing manes on everything, so this would be amazing to me. xD As for thunderstorms, it sounds great, but I assume it would be quite laggy, to be honest. And I do agree that swim cycles could be done, to make it more realistic.~

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 05:39:44 pm »
Well I don't see the point in having different swim cycles, cause I don't really see how it could be more interesting than what we already have :/
If we had thunderstorms, I'd sh*t myself like I do in real life when I hear or see one near me :D
AND I reaaaaaly agree with having MOAR manes :) It would go well on my lion char if the mane could be split into two colours or something.

Nair

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 05:42:06 pm »
That sounds like some good ideas  :)
Hopefully they will be noted and may' enforced  :D
~Greetings

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 02:31:08 am »
Great suggestions. the swim cycle idea wouldn't be too hard. More manes? Sure, but meh, not my thing. The thunderstorm suggestion was a great one. I can see it being possible to add. Yes, a big chunk of coding would have to be added. The weather just drops so it might be harder.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 02:56:05 am »
I would love the Manes if they where added and yes the thunder storms would make alot of epoples lag OuO and if they had sound also like the sound in other IT servers i would be like HOLY SH*T

SoulRevenge

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 04:12:35 am »
@morgan, Hallucination, ,I suppose that thunderstorms might lag abit~ x3 Maybe you could have an option to 'turn thunder off'? Idunno~ but I think it'd be a cool thing to add to custom maps if anything~

@SilverTW, Hallucination,
Glad you think well off the swim cycles~ x3. Would add onto 'realisticness'~

@Morgan, RWSKDW,
The thunderstorms most likely wouldn't sound as bad the others on IT Servers. oAo. . hopefully~

@RWSKDW
The reason that swim cycles would be 'different' from what we currently had is the way that it's more realistic. Those of the felidae and canidae don't 'run' when they swim- right?

@Nair of Nightmare
Glad you think highly of my suggestions~! x3.

@Hallucination
I'm a big 'mane-placer' too x3. Every character I have has manes~ glad you like the 'mane' idea. :33