Author Topic: Sleep! Sleep~ ...Sleep..? ;;  (Read 869 times)

Offline Queen_Innocent

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Sleep! Sleep~ ...Sleep..? ;;
« on: November 29, 2015, 09:09:57 am »
Jello to you all, Ciao for others. ouo

If you are curious about what time it is for me right now.. it is 3:58 in the mornin'! :D
Positive thoughts, Kiri. Positive thoughts..

For the past few months, I've been staying up longer and longer and longer, until my patterns were similar to a vampire. If you can think about my relatives, the parents are not happy (even though I've never felt better in my life!)

I need some help...

1. I have problems with the dark, so I have to night-lights in a smol room.
2. Said smol room accompanies my computer which I cannot get off of
3. I cannot stop doing this. I've tried getting onto a regular schedule but it just doesn't work
4. My electronics are always near me
5. I have very dark thoughts at night
6. I think about all my problems.. = a TON of stress.

Problems I think about

1. I'm a closet bisexual, I've tried coming out to my /Christian/ parents and they think it's a phase
2. I can get into some insane cheeseburgers at night. Let's say my childhood wasn't the best pepperoni in history.
3. I'm a caffeine addict and can't help my fatty problems. I feel comfy with my body but I do need to exercise because my family has a high diabetic rate in history.
4. I have a very, very, very terrible social life from being a shut in for about four years in my life.
5. Let's say that some demons are actually real in my life. I see demonic creatures lunging for me every day..
6. My crush (female) who I don't know her sexuality, is my bffl in internet wise and I'm dying to meet her. It's like the stress melts away when I talk to her and all I think about is her. But she has worse trouble than I do. I mean, both our parents don't really help with our lives but her demons are a little stronger.

So yea I need a little halp.

Any tips...? .3.

I've never really made a board, but this is just a rant place if anyone needs to rant about lief.