Author Topic: Idea For The FH+ Problem.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Idea For The FH+ Problem.
« on: March 26, 2012, 12:49:06 pm »
So scrolling through the "help" threads I've noticed a lot of people asking about the whole black screen when you first log into FH+ and the simple reason is because FH+ doesn't have Lonely cave, So maybe instead of what others have been saying about being to warp to which ever map they wan't  I think that is just lazy but instead to have a button to switch between the new home map and the old (Bonfire and Lonely cave) , But hey just a simple idea would love to hear what you guy's think about it.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Idea For The FH+ Problem.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 05:37:49 pm »
FH+ was made into a mod for a reason I believe, but because it works the  way it does, it causes conflicts like these when it comes to the maps, FH+ needs to be remade to match the ingame maps in order to work since it's not really it's own game even though it kind of acts like one. I do not mind the option of being able to set your home in either bonfire or lonely cave, but it wouldn't solve the confusion that FH+ causes and always has caused.

If I'm going to be honest I don't really understand the point of trying to come up with fixes for a half working mod in which isn't the staffs work and never even had their approval to be created and split the game in the first place, but still seems to turn into OUR responsibility to take care of since the users come to this very forum for help, and send their very complaints to US even though we had nothing to do with in it in the first place. Especially when the main game itself really deserves any attention it can get for fixes aye?

Rude but true, it only has a shiny outside and some extra visual touch, then it just goes downhill from there, and anyone that actually cares about FH as a game and the community that follows knows this well. I know FH+ has other meshes, other textures, other GUI and newer slightly more detailed maps. There is effort put down into FH+ and I can't deny that. but it's still not thought through.

If FH just got some extras and some new content FH+ would be rather meaningless to be honest. What I'm pretty much saying is, why dance around for a barely working mod that weights down everything around when we could be getting someplace else without the extra luggage.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Idea For The FH+ Problem.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 10:11:05 pm »
Yes Red and I appreciate the reply as you know I'm more loyal to FH and that I don't play FH+ I was just thinking outside the box and instead of myself thinking for others sake, Yet again thanks for the reply and your honesty bud, Take care.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.