Author Topic: Co-Founders of groups  (Read 1133 times)

Offline deafosho

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • e t e r n a l l y r a d i c a l
    • View Profile
Co-Founders of groups
« on: September 09, 2012, 11:12:13 pm »
Fairly self-explanatory.

Say you want to advertise for an RP group, however the founder of the group is offline.
The founder should be able to promote regular members to the co-founder title.

However, the co-founder wouldn't have access to all group settings like founders do.

Co-founders can:
Invite users
Kick regular members

Co-founders can't:
Modify the group bio
Promote regular users to co-founder title (Founder option only)
Kick original group founder and other co-founders

It would just make things a bit easier when the founder is offline and a person needs a group invite.

Has this already been suggested? I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything.

|| my map pack ||

CloudFish

Re: Co-Founders of groups
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 11:30:24 pm »
Aye, this has been suggested a number of times in a number of ways, but as always, I'm in favor of this function.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Co-Founders of groups
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:10:15 pm »
Yeah definately I know I have seen this idea somewhere else with many more replies so maybe consider looking for the post about this same topic and supporting it so it can stay on the front page of suggestions. The more people agreeing with topics like these the greater possibility that the creator of the game will one day implement it into the game. I really like this idea especially since I have gone through this soo many times in game and the moment the leader of a group no longer comes online the group slowly dies since no one can control adding members etc anymore.