Author Topic: Injuries/Illnesses & Healing Abilities  (Read 1144 times)

Legendary~Grace

Injuries/Illnesses & Healing Abilities
« on: June 23, 2016, 12:26:31 am »
Injuries/Illnesses & Healing Abilities

The general topic for this idea is the ability to get injured or sick and have the ability to heal characters. It could range from not realistic to realistic. Or even in between.

Injuries & Illnesses
This kind of goes along with what I said in my post for the hunting thread. Basically, characters could be in a survival mode were they can get specific injuries or illnesses. It could effect multiple things including health and other stuff.

Not Realistic
Characters with powers could heal themselves or others using special keyboard activated actions. Like, for injuries they could press and hover with their moue over a specific area on a character and something magical would happen. I'm not much of a non realistic role-player so I'm not as creative in this area.

Semi-Realistic
Like the book series named Warriors there could be specific herbs that characters can find in game, harvest, grow, and use in-game that enables them to treat illnesses and injuries. It would require a lot of work and detail but maybe it could go along the lines of something like this... Characters could run around maps and click on plants. It would give them the name and function while also giving them the option to grow, harvest, and complete other actions with the plant.

Furthermore, characters could interact with the plant and themselves or other characters with these plants. There should be a permission system, as explained in my other posts. But, this is a general idea of what I thought.

Do not bash me for this, I understand the FH staff does not have the source code.

Might add more later.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Injuries/Illnesses & Healing Abilities
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 12:31:56 am »
Sounds like an interesting idea.

Although, it might not feel much like 'Feral-Heart' with all these futures and such, but more like other IT servers or games out there that actually allow this.

But again. This sounds really cool ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 12:34:37 am »
This is a very interesting idea fluff. But I do agree that it would turn FeralHeart into another IT server basically. ^^

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 12:43:54 am »
As the other stated, that's very similar to an IT server. I play them myself alongside Feral Heart, and if you don't play them then I suggest you give them a try x3

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 12:48:02 am »
This sounds like a interesting idea.