Author Topic: Advertising Chat  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Kojayo55

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Advertising Chat
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:59:57 pm »
Simple as that. A lot of people on general today agreed.

-cough-I'd prefer the color be something we haven't come close to yet, like purple or black. But that's up to Kovu. -cough-

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to PASS, it's about learning to DANCE in the RAIN."

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Advertising Chat
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:42 am »
I'd personally see a new chat called "Socializing" instead of an advertising chat.

This thing with general chat is that it goes out to everyone within the map. For rp purposes, advertising a chat is a lot quicker and better of doing in general, instead of running around to person to person annoying them personally, instead people see an ad, and if they're intrerested, they respond.

Having general chat as they "talk about everythingpersonalproblemsrandompowerplayandotherthingsthateveryonedoesn'tcareaboutchat" isn't the best way.

So instead, I think it would be better if there was a seperate chat room that you had to turn off everytime you run the game. That way people wouldn't see unless they wanted.

However, we already have, general chat, local chat, party chat, whisper function and group chat.

And I think we should be able to survive just fine with those xD.

Personal views ofcourse.

Former community manager of FeralHeart