Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL?!!  (Read 953 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
WHAT THE HELL?!!
« on: September 16, 2015, 04:29:41 pm »
What the freaking hell?!

I typed THE CORRECT password in the game, and IT DIDN'T let me log in!!!

NOW I AM FREAKING BANNED FOR 12 MINUTES!!! What the hell is wrong with FH?!!!

P.S. I have a short temper and I cuss when I'm angry, but I changed the cuss to freaking.

P.P.S. Please fix this freaking problem!!!

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline marvelsterian

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: WHAT THE HELL?!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 05:12:14 pm »
Well, this is rather weird... Make sure you have a stable internet connection, as this might be the reason for it. (This happend to me before)
If it doesn't help, I would suggest shutting down your laptop for maybe half an hour and try again. I hope this can help you, otherwise I really hope someone else may be able to solve this for you.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 05:14:38 pm »
It's alright there, floof. Take a look at this thread here for a guide. When you're logging into the game, be sure that you're not using the numpad, (the letters to the side of the keyboard) and that you're typing in your username (not your forum name) into the box. If you have forgotten or would like to choose a new password, you can make a new one by selecting the "forgot your password" option in the golden box. Also, check to make sure that you have a strong internet connection.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Echoing harmony

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 05:22:12 pm »
Calm down hon.
As Warriorstrike suggested below, make a new password. Also take a look at that link~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 05:52:24 pm »
Take the others advice and keep in mind that talk of bans or kicks, regardless of reason, is forbidden on the public threads. If you have continued concerns over a ban or kick you can private message a staff member like myself about it.

Locking this thread