Author Topic: Oh wow it's been so long [Hi again!]  (Read 1810 times)

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
Oh wow it's been so long [Hi again!]
« on: August 28, 2018, 07:44:08 pm »
Hello everyone! It's been 6 years since I first played this game and it seems like I just can't quit it for good, so I'm back!

I doubt anyone remembers me as I wasn't active at all on this account and I sincerely hope nobody remembers my old account so a new introduction is due.

My name is Vinnie and I've been an animal lover my whole life. I actually used to watch nature documentaries instead of cartoons as a child! I was definitely the "wolf kid" in middle school, although now I prefer deer and marine animals. I have a passion for art, cooking, music and trashy horror flicks, among other things.

I used to be an avid roleplayer in the early days of my FH journey, and I was actually quite literate, but it's been at least 3 years since I last attempted any sort of roleplay. Is that even a thing on FH anymore? The game's downloading as I'm writing this so I wouldn't know.

What other things have changed around here? I haven't been on since the new maps were released, so if anyone would kindly let me know that would be very appreciated. I'm excited to be a part of this community again. Thank you for reading!

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Oh wow it's been so long [Hi again!]
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:14:50 pm »
Hello, Vinnie! Welcome back to FeralHeart.

The only major change is that you must log in on the Play Game tab as you log into the game. I am currently on my phone so I can't provide links, so I apologize for that inconvenience. If you have any questions, feel free to use the Help boards!

Once again, welcome back to FeralHeart!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 09:34:11 pm »
You havent been on for 6 years, or an I misreading? Man, a lot has def. changed since then
and changed since even two years ago. The most being the new maps added in, and the use of the game login tab that Wolvie stated.
Activity has seem to decline a bit as well, but the staff are working on new patches and keeping us excited with random hints that
we guess what it means in this thread https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62847.0 and sneak peeks in this one
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=64058.msg884558#
Roleplays are still a thing but there seems to be a lack of active groups. but Im sure that you will find a good one.

Oh, and welcome back to FeralHeart!

Flurr

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 09:41:42 pm »
Hi Poison! It's been a long time, huh? Glad you decided to come back!  I have not seen you before, but welcome back! I love animals too, I love art too! FeralHeart is still a great game for all those roleplayers out there ;)

Many things have changed since when you joined 6 years ago! You must have played during when FeralHeart was the 1.13 version. It is 1.15 now, and it is very awesome! You can check to see what FeralHeart is coming up with with what morqque said, and wolvie helped ya out some too. The staff have changed since you were here, and much more to explore! Have fun!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 09:44:40 pm »
I hope you enjoy your stay here once again! It's always nice seeing old members returning. Welcome back.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 09:55:53 pm »
Whoops! What I meant to say was I first started playing FH 6 years ago, and I've been playing on and off ever since (with the breaks getting longer and longer ^^; ). Sorry for the confusion!

@Wolvie, I see! That was put in place due to a security problem, right? I remember it being a thing when I last logged on 1 or 2 years ago.

@morqque, hi fellow jojo fan this seems pretty exciting, actually! I wonder what the upcoming update has in store for us. now excuse me while I binge that thread..

@Flurr, it's really awesome to see that FH is still getting updated after all these years! if only the staff had access to the source code too.. I mean, I understand why Kovu never released it but it feels like a missed opportunity.

@Moontwist, I hope so too! I usually have a harder time approaching people than most but I'm gonna try to be more involved this time around.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 01:10:48 am »
Yup~ It was, though it's a bit of a pain too much, it's there for a lesser evil. ^_^
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:14:35 am by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 01:23:14 am »
A big welcome back to Feralheart, Poisonxst! I was the 'wolf girl' in middle school as well! Haha, roleplaying is still a thing but finding long-term ones may be a tad bit difficult. I bet you will though! Have fun! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 01:56:08 am »
Welcome back to FH, have fun!! I'm sure you'll find a nice group to rp with c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2018, 02:46:26 am »
Welcome back to FH! Your post makes me very nostalgic of my RPing days. Hope you have fun here again! <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.