Author Topic: Stressed wolf returns to old username  (Read 1340 times)

Jixmix

Stressed wolf returns to old username
« on: July 18, 2018, 07:29:03 pm »
Hi!
Well, Many people dont reconize me when I change my username, or anyone does for other people sometimes. but just wanted to say that my old username was shyhero, you all remember that username? and I am changing back to it! I kinda just felt maybe da username I had in the past was just good! I remember I did make an account so nobody would steal the username if I wanted to go back to it. I didnt know where to put this topic just since its me changing my username. I would suggest for the FH staff who used the art I made then in a icon or signature to make it by shyhero  since im returning to my old user. Well, I know its a pretty strange topic I am making but just wanted to tell you all! Im changing my username back in I would say in a hour or so. Well, see you in FeralHeart as ShyHero now! I might add some scrolling markings to Cinux's preset! And might add some items to make Cinux wear! Maybe I will not change, Because now I am still thinking about the change. Hope to get some replys!

May delete this later LOL
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 02:39:34 am by ShyHero »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Stressed wolf returns to old username
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:45:38 pm »
"It was then, right then, the Shy Hero came out from hiding and revealed her true identity... Oh, beloved hero of shyness, where have you been!?"

lol

Humm, that username sound awfully familiar... I might have seen you a long time ago x) Maybe, maybe not, ya never know.
I like the scrolling marking idea, it sounds pretty cool, I'd love to see how that looks!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 07:46:51 pm »
Moving this to the bio/journal board, feel free to turn this into a journal~
Farewell everyone<3

ShyHero

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 01:01:58 pm »
"It was then, right then, the Shy Hero came out from hiding and revealed her true identity... Oh, beloved hero of shyness, where have you been!?"

lol

Humm, that username sound awfully familiar... I might have seen you a long time ago x) Maybe, maybe not, ya never know.
I like the scrolling marking idea, it sounds pretty cool, I'd love to see how that looks!
Thank you! I was thinking of changing my user again but not make a topic out of it. Ty anyway! Lol and the shyhero scene xD!

ShyHero

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 01:02:48 pm »
Moving this to the bio/journal board, feel free to turn this into a journal~
Oh alright! If I maybe make a topic I will be sure to put it in there! ^^