Author Topic: New Movie,Based off The Lion King (i didnt know where to put this)  (Read 10236 times)

Offline Serene

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
This is a movie.We need good  map makers,people active when needed,people who can make a good storyline(or help)Many members,name makers,and allkinds of things.Here is my current storyline,unperfessonal:
(and,DONT get upset if someone took a role.If you REALLY want it,we can still do a adition for whos better)
A FH movie
Based off/after the Lion King 2

A lion(Rarn) is forced to leave in a serch of food,whitch is needed for his pregnat mate.He sets off,and never returns.The son is born,never knowing his father.One day,he searches for his long lost father.After the third day,he starts to return home.On the way,he sees a male lion,like himself,running from a large pack of hyenas.He starts to go save him,but they quickly run out of sight.He starts to run for them,and he finds the lion on a cliff,fending for his life aganst hyenas.He attacks the hyenas,who in turn,attack back.He reaizes they are too powerful,and retreats with wounds.He eventually jumps a gorge,and runs away.The hyenas consiter to give chace,but decide its not worth the truble.But,they are working for a new scar....The lion finds a tree,and takes shelter there.He painfully falls to sleep.he wakes up to a dead baby zebra,with the sceant of the stranger lion.He figures its a gift of gradatude,eats it,and starts to go home.He comes home to find his entire pride gone,and the area attacked.He figures its the far away lions of PrideRock,and swears revenge.What he donsent know was it was a large group of hyenas and outcast lions,who are trying to start a war,and after,take over both lands.The lone lion searches for the lion he saw the day before,deciding he would gather lions for a cuple years,train and grow,then attack the Pridelands
(Kiara and Kovu are King and Queen now)
Notes:War starts,and they are attacked by the evil guys,and,too weak to fight back,are taken over.They eventually gather up,and leave in the night,retreating to a far,far away.

I plan to make this movie two times.Once with already made maps,once with our own maps.People//charicters/roles needed:
Charicters:
Nala:Untaken
Simba:Untaken
Kovu:Untaken
Kiara:Untaken
LoneLion(male)(needs a name):Untaken
Rarn(Father):Untaken
Mother(needs name):Untaken
Vatani:Untaken
Huntress 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10:all untaken
Hyena1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15: XxCitrusPuppyxX
,and no one else...

Kifo(male)(New scar):Untaken
EvilHunteress1/2/3/4/5
UnknownLion(Male)(NeedsName):Untaken
NewScarsMate(needsName)Untaken
Extra 1:Untaken
Extra2:Untaken
Prey:Untaken
Prey 2:Untaken
Prey 3:Untaken
Prey 4:Untaken
Prey 5:Untaken

Roles:
Map Maker 1:Untaken
Map Maker 2:Untaken
Map Maker 3:Untaken
StoryLine Helper 1:Untaken
StoryLine Helper 2:Untaken
Name Maker1/2/3/4/5:All Untaken
Apperace Choosers1/2/3:All Untaken
IdeaSuggester 1:Untaken
IdeaSuggester 2:Untaken
IdeaSuggester3:Untaken

remember,If your a new idea person,you have to have good ideas for a new char.,role,or map.You tell the name choosers the  name you picked,or that you need one.Remember,you are a SUGGESTER.I must decide if we do something,not you!You come up the idea,i accept it.

Oh,and you don't just choose something.Talk to the others,talk to me,and then we decide what to do.If you disagree,just tell me your ideas.
Maps im looking for:We want a Pride Lands,a OutLands,and land thats like this:A little vally,very flat though,with a huge tree on the uper right of it(thats the pride).The rest is plains and hills,with few huge trees.There are two huge red plains,and 7 total moutains.5 of them are a small range of moutains.The other two,on the other side of the map,are huge,like fangs.They lead to the gate way to the Outlands,whitch leads to Pride Rock.
Theres a canyon,and two rivers,one tiny,another near the giant 2 moutans,around it.

Reember,afercan names.

Try to keep with the storyline,and please,this is not crazy-like!It's reastic,like The Lion King.No demons,powers,mystic stuff,or anything like that.Though there is stuff like the way simba saw Mufasa,and the legend thing.No humans.Yet.In some of my furture movies i might have a "end of the savana"thing thanks to humans.If your good in this one,you will get a invitation for more movies

You CAN take more than one role,though i prefer you take one,two or three at most.After all the names are made/chosen,you can take a role in the movie,that also gos for
Who Took What?
So far,no one has taken anything
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:53:54 pm by Jaclyn Barrett »

XxCitrusPuppyxX

Re: New Movie,Based off The Lion King (i didnt know where to put this)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 06:10:45 pm »
I'll be Hyena 1. ;3

Offline Serene

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 04:49:12 pm »
Good!I'll change the board now

XxCitrusPuppyxX

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:51:20 pm »
Mkay!! Can I name Hyena 1 Amber?? (Plus is there a map for this??)

Offline allystarrock1

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 05:49:11 pm »
Ill be Kiara

Offline ::Uprise::

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 04:56:28 pm »
Could I be the new Scar's mate, Name: Adaeze?

EverSweet

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »
I'll be Vitani.

abby4321

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 02:56:50 am »
I'll be Kiara ^^ Or Nala, if either of them aren't taken.b ;D Man, I wish I could be Vitani, add Vitani to the list, if either of those three aren't taken, I'll play one of 'em :3

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 10:33:14 pm »
Here's the ones I'm willing to do if you'd allow me to:

Mother (Perhaps named Ekua?)
Huntress 1 (Named Alaba?)
Evil Huntress 1 (Named Chizoba?)

And there will be scripts, correct? o3o

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 07:40:57 pm »
I will be Kiara, Nala or Kovu :-)I would prefer Kiara the most I know someone else asked so... Just pick who you think would be the best Kiara xD

« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:47:10 pm by ~Shadow »