Author Topic: Right on time!! *Video*  (Read 1802 times)

Offline misspinker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Right on time!! *Video*
« on: December 05, 2012, 02:40:36 am »
This was on my dailymotion page, and I firgured I'd upload this on youtube and soo the dreams have been covered!! Here ya go and enjoy! Here is the video, but i would recommend watching on my youtube page because I am in ineedng of more viewers. But I am not forcing anyone, I hope you like randomness because You are RIght on Time for sime random videos!! Also please feel free to check out more awesome sauce video's I have made!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5JZXCXkdEM&lc=Chrnai08dyk9h6-ySEmdqvh5gB_M3MfToG5VX-UiukU&feature=inbox

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Right on time!! *Video*
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 03:13:20 pm »
I can't decide whether this vid made me feel happy of creeped me out.... must be the music.
Anywayz, it's a goood vid, but its a little laggy. Using Fraps to film stuff like this is probably better than Bandicam.
I'm not really keen on the impressive title char models, but they're ok when you're pretending they're dragons or somethin'
8)

Offline misspinker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Right on time!! *Video*
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 10:49:54 pm »
U used to use fraps but fraps started to annoy me due to creating clips and stopping my games before I could ever use Lip syn~ Bandicam is better quality for my laptop, because it doesn't stop my games and fraps kept making random clips without me doing anything. So for my computer it hates fraps thats why I used bandicam and the lagg because the game used to be laggy, now that Dragons den has a update it isn't laggy at all :3 Thanks for the reply and sorry if the music crept ya out ^_^