Author Topic: Meet My Friend's Horses! :o <3  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Meet My Friend's Horses! :o <3
« on: December 31, 2012, 03:51:37 pm »
Please let me remind you; I am not a photographer. I take these pictures with my DSi. They aren't the best in the world. They are just good enough that you can see my friend's horse.~<3

These horses are on a farm in Lancaster, PA, my friend's family has a shop. I can't be sure on the name, since it can easily be mistaken for another shop or two, but it's a quaint little countryside store. It is ran by the Amish {in which my friend is.} so the stuff is pretty much all handmade. My friend gives out pony rides with the ponies. Now on with the pictures!

Meet Firecracker. Firecracker got his name because his birthday is the fourth of July. He is real sweetheart, and my friend's family uses him for driving and riding.~ He is their best horse. (In fact, as of winter, all the other horses were sold. Half because it is too cold, half because they aren't as good as they need to be.)

Meet Blaze. Blaze doesn't really have a reason for his name.~ He was the first horse I rode. However, he was really old and too stubborn to be a steady riding horse. His old owners never trained him, he was just a pet. So they had to sell him too, unfortunately. Sadly, because of his age, he was likely sent to a butcher house. They don't really know.
So R.I.P, Blaze.~</3

Meet Flash. Flash is like the pony version of Blaze. He is a little bugger that knows how to get out of the fences, and we have to chase him a lot. My friend still has him, if you can find her farm in the summer, you are likely to see her using him for the ponycart rides, or just on the lane.

Fun fact: I was riding a pony named Rusty once to catch Flash, and the pony slipped in the mud, thus throwing me in...Right before we were all going out for dinner. I was a pretty mud monster! :D

This is Blaze and Flash together. <3
I was in the middle holding them. (>(^.^)<)

This is Cookie, a rotten nasty donkey. It bit Flash and Blaze, and all that stuff. They had to get rid of him, eventually.

We really couldn't seperate these guys to give individual pictures, so I have to tell you their stories in one picture. xD

Rusty, the one of the right, is my favorite pony. He is the first pony I ever rode, and I love him. He is my trustworthy steed. I use him for rounding, jumps, races against my friend, and pony cart rides. And ponycart racing, in which we master the parking lot and let the tour bus guides place bets on who's gonna win. xD His bestfriend, as you can see, is Starlight.~

Starlight, the one of the left, is a cute little pony that my friend loves the most. He can rear on command {which my friend likes to show off}, jump, race, and drive. So he is a lot like Rusty. Of coursely his best friend is Rusty also. He is very quick. xD

One does not simply forget Faith, the miniature donkey.~<3 She is lazy, you can lay on her her back and she won't move much. xD She makes a fun seat when she is still. *Was climbing the fence while my friend took the picture*

One does simply forget Precious, either! She is Faith's kid, she wears a pink harness that isn't very visible in this picture. Her mother actually didn't care for her, so they had to keep her in the house and raise her in there as a baby. She looked adorable when she was young, I saw pictures.~ She is still very cute, and you can use her to drive.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 03:55:55 pm by Hallucination »

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Meet My Friend's Horses! :o <3
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 03:55:43 pm »
These horses (And donkeys and ponies) are beautiful! I can see why you like Rusty. When I saw the picture of him, I fell in love!

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 03:57:57 pm »
Thankyou.~ Rusty is practically my pony anymore. I love him so much.~<3

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 06:07:28 pm »
They're so cute<3