Author Topic: I'm kinda back??  (Read 994 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
I'm kinda back??
« on: May 06, 2015, 01:52:54 am »
I doubt anyone will remember me, but I had taken a several year long break from Feral-Heart, as school had taken up most of my time. I apologize for how immature and annoying my younger self was, and I hope that I can smooth over any still ruffled feathers and be in good terms with some people. I'll pop in and out again, school is still taking a bit of time, on top of babysitting, but I hope I can come back to at least the forum, I miss the friends I did have here. I'm not new to the old FH game or forum, however I haven't really played the updated versions of the game. I'll probably be staying in personal made maps, my laptop currently cannot handle rather crowded areas, however if anyone shoots me a pm we could probably become friends. I assure you I am not as annoying and immature as before, in fact I cringe whenever I think back to how much of a pain I was before. I plan on getting back into the forum role playing community, however I am usually rather nervous joining in on things, and role play animals the best. Go ahead and shoot me a pm, I won't bite. I do however need to brush up on the forum rules again ^-^"
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Re: I'm kinda back??
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 03:16:17 am »
Welcome back!, lovely to meet you :3
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 12:29:36 pm »
Well, welcome back then. c:

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 02:11:57 pm »
Welcome back, Spotted! Hope you enjoy your time back here with us~ <3  :)

in-game: hooli