Author Topic: What's your Feralheart story?  (Read 4319 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: What's your Feralheart story?
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 05:40:56 am »
I joined February 5th, right around when the servers could finally hold the amount of players that flooded in. I was 11 at the time, and coming from WolfQuest with a friend, it was like a whole new world. I enjoyed the game, and met some really nice people. Sad to say this though, but I became a big jerk and all around annoying person. I think I left the game around '12 or '13, and decided a few months ago to come back and see what had changed. I left around the time wings were first introduced, which at the time I was so majorly against. Why you ask? I have no clue.

I was a bit of a "MUST HAVE EDGY CHARACTERS" type person, in fact, one of my first warrior cat characters was "Aelitaclaw", a cat who was a kittypet, came to Nightclan with her family, and didn't believe in starclan and hated it because a fire had taken everyone in her family but her. The roleplay ended in her finally believing because a cat from starclan came down and practically talked sense into her, I dunno.

I won't lie, I was one of the many who took buttswing a bit pervertedly. I yelled at people, probably got blocked by many, occasionally mate begged, just was an all around jerk. There is little that I can say that I /didn't/ do, which is sad.

I met a few nice people though, and I'm still friends with at least one of them. We still talk, but the other one I haven't /really/ talked to since a few years ago. She is still on my instagram though, which is weird considering we don't talk. I was kinda confused when I came back to Feral-Heart, I didn't remember much but was majorly concerned on why General was gone. Still not entirely sure /why/ it's gone, but people have reasons.

I came back to my whole account and friends list wiped, not entirely sure why but I just kinda accepted it and remade characters. I still remember going to Cape of Distant Worlds and just running around, it was pretty fun there in a group during a roleplay. I remember there was a roleplay that was really popular around that time, so many people had presets in that group or custom markings that over half of their characters were white on my screen. Still don't remember the group name to this day, but ya'll were pretty chill with me jumping around all over the place around you.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.