Author Topic: Rusty's Characters  (Read 1285 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Rusty's Characters
« on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:36 pm »
I have many different characters, some are for roleplay while others are fursonas or just characters I use to mess around on.  I will add pictures soon!

CharChar
CharChar is a small serval with a dark blue coat and a even darker undercoat.  He has large rounded ears, a long and thin body and legs and a small stubby tail.  He has brown eyes and a purple nose as well as purple paw pads.  His left side has white spots, typical of the serval species.  His right side has no markings other than a bright red ear.
CharChar has been my fursona for many years.  I have always loved cats and started getting into the world of roleplay after reading the warriors books by Erin Hunter.  CharChar started out as a typical fluffy blue cat that evoluved into something more detailed.  Last year I decided to change his species from a domestic cat to a serval.  CharChar has an altered version of my own personality.  He is more friendly and has a better attention span then I do.  He has his flaws, but his personality is what I wish I had.

Rusty
Rusty is my main fursona, only coming into creation last year and very quickly taking CharChar's spotlight.  She is a domestic cat with a body shape similar to CharChar's old design.  She has a wide, slightly pushed in face with smaller legs and a long fluffy tail.  She is a short hair, but her tail is long and fluffy like a long hair.  She is a torti and white with green eyes and pink paw pads and nose.  Her front paws are white but her back paws are black.  Her back legs have orange 'stockings'.  She has a white underbelly and a white stripe down her back.  She has two orange spots over her eyes.  Her ears are orange and her left ear has a white tip.
Rusty has my personality through and through, no changes at all.  She is purely me.

Snow Shoe
Snow Shoe is a character I made a very long time ago.  He is a vorox, a species I created.  He is a hybrid of a forest vorox and a snow vorox.  He is large, about the size of a great dane.  He has a thin body though, with thin and long legs meant for running.  He has a long tail with a sliver point at the end like all vorox.  He is dark tan all over with no markings other than his white legs.  He has pure blue eyes, no black or white in them at all.  They glow softly.  He has light pink paw pads and nose.  He wears a bandanna around his head that is a faded pink color. Snow Shoe is blind but can see using echolocation.
Snow Shoe is kind and friendly, often going out of his way to make friends.  But he isn't stupid, he knows who is a threat and who isn't.  He is very strong and a good fighter.  He is protective of his pack mates and will fight even if his life is on the line for them.  Snow Shoe is the second in command of his pack.  The leader is Simon, a vorox he actually raised himself.  Snow Shoe is stronger than Simon, but lacks leadership skills.
Snow Shoe's relationships
(All these characters are owned by me and are used in my storyline for vorox)
Simon - Snow Shoe and Simon are long term friends and respect each other.  Simon often goes to him for advice.
Malik - Like Simon, Snow Shoe has a great disliking for this troublemaker.  He doesn't often speak to him, but keeps a close eye on him.
Jenini - Snow Shoe encourages this youngling to break away from Malik, his mentor, and hopes he will not develop the same kind of hateful temperament.  He sees a lot of hope in Jenini.
Lucky - Snow Shoe and Lucky are both older members of the pack and are often seen together.  In the past Snow Shoe helped Lucky when he went blind in one eye.
Mist - Snow Shoe often struggles to keep this wild apprentice in line.  But he is her mentor and he must find some way to get through to her.
Dusty -  Snow Shoe wishes Mist would spend less time with Dusty and that Simon would spend more time training his own apprentice more.  He dislikes his rude and annoying behavior and feels like he is a bad influence on Mist.

Error

http://oi64BannedImageSite/1zduext.jpg
Left to right
Code Red, Code Blue, Error
This is a character that i did not make myself.  This is a undertale AU character made by 'LoverOfPiggies'.  Though the Error I roleplay as and the Error seen in LoverOfPiggies' comics do differ and you should not take any of this information as fact as none of it is cannon.
Error is a version of Sans that got stuck in the anti void and like his name suggests, became an error.  He can be violent and will often pick fights with others.  He is socially inept and just looks around very confused if anyone does anything he doesn't understand, usually when someone cries or is upset.
As a joke, Error has claimed all the trees to be his and gets mad if anyone sits in them.  He even goes as far as calling himself 'Tree!Sans' sometimes.  He's serious about keeping people out of his trees to, even threatening to fight Reaper!Sans once because he refused to get out of the tree. 
Error's Relationships
(These are all people I have interacted with and i do not own the characters)
Ink!Sans - Error hates him.  After all, Error destroys Aus and Ink creates them.  Ink seems unwilling to fight him and Error gets very annoyed by that.
Code Red - Error has a kind of love-hate relationship with Red.  He will tease him and be rude to him.  But if someone other than Error messes with him, he will defend him.  Error does get concerned when Red glitches.
Code Blue - Awkward......
Flowey - Error for some really odd reason likes to just randomly sit on him.
(As a side note.  Code Red is a errored version of Underfell Sans and Code blue is an errored verison of Underswap Sans)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 08:22:45 pm by RustBucket »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:20:30 pm »
I love the amount of details you put into your characters! They all sound really interesting.

I'm sure others and I would love to see some screenshots, though!
Thanks for sharing.<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Rusty's Characters
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 08:39:20 pm »
I have screenshots of some characters but since I am not home right now i can't easily post them here.  You can look at my google docs page if you want to see them.
That's all i can do for now sadly.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T02wsbjigLFe9yErR4zLIOW9-ZU350tldSVmPMB47Ls/edit?usp=sharing
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru