Author Topic: { brandeon feytherleit  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Goodneighbor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • elf king
    • View Profile
{ brandeon feytherleit
« on: January 19, 2017, 06:46:34 am »
separate from my others, as he's a roleplay character i'll plan on using a lot. sit back, relax, and enjoy the read....i guess?

enjoy the basics because fancy header titles
name
brandeon feytherleit
{pron. bran-dee-awn fayther-light since someone asked me}
nicknames
please suggest some i need to give him somethin' other than brandie :U
species
unknown - some sort of alien/demon

"and now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds of what was everything...."

all about that brandeon
sin alignment
possibly envy or maybe lust, unsure
host
none - still gotta find him one but most are like 'what even are you doing and what the heck is a host??'

history all by itself
let me dig in my notes then i'll paste it here soon

personality
brandeon is....interesting, to say the least. he is rather quiet, using his facial expressions to show other people what he's thinking. he is able to talk though, so expect him to jump up and wedge himself right into your conversation if it's sparked his interest. brandeon is also very....emotional, if that's the right way to put it!

general description
brandeon is about 8' 5" when standing up straight. his build's rather odd,[no idea how to put that into words without some sort of...picture. which i shall add here later since it's like 12:34 am and i'm really tired and should be sleeping but i figured i'd at least type a bit up before heading off.] being a bit 'built' and 'lanky' at the same time. it should be noted that his fingers are clawed, but they're not very good for when it comes to combat / etc as he can't necessarily use them anyway. deon's hair is fluffy, but it's tied down with small braids and feathered charms. short horns poke out of his forehead, and they resemble antlers in some way. his eyes are a bright green color, with 2 black rings in the middle instead of an actual pupil. deo also has a slight point to his ears, with bonus freckles on his face, and feathers everywhere. [as for attire, that's on hold as of moment as i'm just jotting what i typed down at like 3 am last night.]

actual reference
in the works as of this moment

preset
link coming soon, you shall see it eventually

as far as relationships go
none at the moment

"oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything..."

extra stuff
theme
[probably] black - pearl jam
sunbathing on the shores of a nightmare.

AshesRemain

Re: { brandeon feytherleit
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:04:51 am »
This is a very interesting character to say in the least. He sounds....very tol....

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: { brandeon feytherleit
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 11:16:54 am »
Ahh such a beautiful Character you got here. Very interesting<3 I'd honestly look like a ant next to him lol
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.