Author Topic: How do YOU play Feralheart?  (Read 49333 times)

Offline le ultra derp

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How do YOU play Feralheart?
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2015, 06:55:41 pm »
 hello :D i've seen some music videos with feral heart making wanna play so i just registered yesterday ._.
well im happy to be here :3 but i am confused, how do i play FH online yet im already logged in? or do i have to download it to my PC to play? im on my google computer & tried downloading it, no luck ;-;
if any of you would help me out here, i hope i see you in the game! .u.

Username in game: le ultra derp       :P
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:01:30 pm by alana »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2015, 01:30:43 am »
hello :D i've seen some music videos with feral heart making wanna play so i just registered yesterday ._.
well im happy to be here :3 but i am confused, how do i play FH online yet im already logged in? or do i have to download it to my PC to play? im on my google computer & tried downloading it, no luck ;-;

Welcome to FeralHeart!!

Here's some advice, don't bump old threads. This thread was last posted on last year. Please refrain from posting on old threads!! :3

Offline kanikat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2015, 11:40:29 pm »
I usually rp at fluorite plains
I am me, and that's all I'll ever be
Curiosity never killed anyone
The greatest power is the power of words
-Kani

Offline kanikat

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2015, 11:43:11 pm »

Welcome to FeralHeart!!

Here's some advice, don't bump old threads. This thread was last posted on last year. Please refrain from posting on old threads!! :3

Sorry didnt see your post
I am me, and that's all I'll ever be
Curiosity never killed anyone
The greatest power is the power of words
-Kani

Echoing harmony

« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2015, 09:37:18 pm »
My FH to do list:
Rp
Rp
Music video
Rp
Chat with friends
Rp
Make new character
Make map
Log off

Offline tough Magic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meow~
    • MayaChorona
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 14, 2015, 12:04:14 pm »
Sometimes I just run around like an idiot, sometimes I RP, Sometimes i meet up with my friends and chat or just chat with random people, sometimes I just watch over people (Because i'm weird), Lots of random things.

Master_callos

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2015, 01:01:18 pm »
I barely do anything when i'm on FH, I just sit down and talk to some friends. If they're not online (damn timezones) then i'm screwed.

I really need to join an RP or something to give me something to do haha ?( ? )?

Offline rapid123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2015, 12:59:54 am »
i normally just walk or run around. sometimes, if i am in the mood, then i will say random thing like: HOYNINYAMONINYA just for fun

Don't ask me what that means, it's hard to explain

Offline Detective Harpther

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2015, 09:50:29 am »
I'm quite the boring player actually, haha. I usually just sit there because I don't see anyone that would be nice talking to because I never think I'd be able to have a full and complete conversation with them. When there is an opportunity to give an opinion or say something, I give it out and pop out of no where but usually I stay quiet and fiddle with my character's creations. But I happily chat with anyone who approaches me, but I do spend most of my time trying to work out the mane problem that i have with making presets.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2015, 05:46:10 am »
I tend to play around with the character creator, the map creator, or just hang out in random maps on characters. It's usually my 2p Italy, occasionally I get on Jerome or one of my other characters. I'm usually quiet until someone acknowledges I'm there, I have anxiety both in-game and irl so it's kinda hard to start conversations unless it's a close friend. I don't really roleplay, In-game it's kinda odd for me. I'm always down for forum roleplay though
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.