Author Topic: Exporting Issue  (Read 765 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
Exporting Issue
« on: August 21, 2015, 07:19:54 pm »
When I click export on my preset, the typical exporting bar that shows when it's been exported doesn't show. In fact, nothing shows that would suggest it's been exported. Anyone got some ideas on what's wrong?

Echoing harmony

Re: Exporting Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 07:27:38 pm »
Hey Kaitlin!
Can you take a look in your Presets Folder and do you see any .fhp files with your username? (Example):
Your username._1.fhp

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:28:00 pm »

These probably aren't entirely the reason, but I can suggest some possible ideas?

- if you have any numbers or symbols in your username this would corrupt the the preset and will most likely not export it.

- if your preset's canvas size wasn't 512x512

-  have you saved all of the files with .png? if you have, try saving them to a .jpg file instead.

That's all I really have - sadly presets aren't my strong suit when it comes to helping people.

in-game: hooli

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 08:01:43 pm »
If you take a look in your presets folder, there should be an .fhp file with your username. If you don't see the preset, you could try restarting the game and try to export it again. Also, before you export the preset, be sure that you're logged in with the exact username that you registered with, not a variation of your username, since the log-in is case sensitive. If you don't log into the game before exporting, it has no idea who the preset belongs to.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.