Author Topic: |:|I Love You, But Do You?|:|  (Read 938 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
|:|I Love You, But Do You?|:|
« on: January 23, 2013, 11:39:56 pm »

Dear Diary,
   It's me again, Avery. School just finished and my plan; Plan make him Love me. Failed majorly. He didn't even notice. Erick didn't notice. I'm in most of his classes, same grade, we like the same things, have the same friends. But he doesn't see me! It's like I'm invisible. I'm running out of plans to put into action. I asked my friend Lilly about it and she said some weird quote: 'Guys like what they see, Girls like what they hear.' I mean, I know that but different advise would be nice. I need him to notice me! I mean, we talk and stuff, but like for a minute. How do I expect to get anywhere with that?! Know what? I'm fed up with this! He never sees my hints that I like him! I practically stare at him all day! I mean who doesn't find that as crushing on someone?

Ok so maybe I'm over reacting but could it hurt him to every once in a while have him say hi? Or maybe like keep our conversation going for more than 2 seconds!? I want to tell Erick my feelings for him but it's like a paradox. I love him but can't tell him. I can't tell him because I love him. I just want to say 3 words to him! 'I like you!' How hard is that?! I guess I'll just see how it goes tomorrow at school... Hopefully he notices me.
~ Avery

Avery set down her diary and gave a small, but sad sigh. "How will I get him to notice me?" she asked her-self. Falling back onto her bed Avery flew her diary to her dresser then gazed up at her star covered ceiling. "Why can't he notice that I like him? I want to tell him But-" Avery stopped not wanting to continue her sentence. Was it that hard to tell Erick she liked him? It felt as if she was going to explode trying to hold this in. Would Lilly tell Erick she liked him? Avery couldn't do anything. She wanted Erick, but Erick didn't want her. Was there a way to change his mind? How could Avery do that? "Ugh! I'll never get Erick!" she spat out at her-self, flipping over and pushing her head into her pillow. "Why won't he notice me!?" she yelled, muffled under the feathered pillow in her face.

As Avery removed the pillow on her face she looked at her phone. A text had come in from Lilly. It read 'How's it going Avery?' Lilly wrote. Avery gave a scowl at the phone. "Not great! That's for sure!" she told the phone, tossing to the end of her bed with a loud , Thump! Her green eyes stared back at her ceiling. "What do I need to do?..." Avery asked aloud starting to does off into a light sleep. "I need to find a way..." she murmured, falling asleep.

WIP
*Note: Don't steal this story idea. This is kinda actually how I feel. The names have been changed but this is truly how I feel. So please no stealing. Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:51:06 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"