Author Topic: Conqueror  (Read 1997 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Conqueror
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:17:20 pm »

Cosmo winced, her injuries beginning to overwhelm her. But she couldn’t stop fighting. Enemies were all around her,
her fire was on the brink of going out of control, and Henrietta…

Cosmo whipped around at a loud cluck of terror and pain, eyes turning into pinpricks and the fire around her
flicking in a frenzy. One of the attackers had pinned the hen down, and she was injured.

Fire surrounded Cosmo, and with a new rush of energy, she bolted towards her friend, barreling into the attacker
and sending them flying.

“Henrietta!” Cosmo shouted, standing defensively over the chicken.

Henrietta didn’t reply, making Cosmo look down at her, seeing she had fallen unconscious.

A sharp pain in one of her hooved legs distracted Cosmo from her rapidly-increasing rage,
and she whipped around to see one of the attackers had gripped her leg in their jaws.

“I’d rather stand tall,”

Cosmo couldn’t feel much anymore. She kicked the attacker off her leg as hard as she could,
sending her fire their way to torch them. She whipped around as another attacker reared up, leaping
onto them with her eyes burning bright. The Fusior bit the attacker on their neck, letting them fall as
she turned to stop another attacker from reaching Henrietta.

“Than live on my knees,”

Standing over her friend once again, Cosmo summoned two giant walls of fire, shielding the two creatures from their
oppressors for a while. Panting, Cosmo desperately tried to clean Henrietta’s wounds. Still the chicken did not wake.

“Cause I am a Conqueror,”

Cosmo looked up, her eyes glowing aggressively. She opened her jaws to release an angered screech. She jumped through
one of the walls, making her fire move into a full circle around the chicken to keep her safe.

“And I won’t accept defeat!”

Cosmo barreled into the nearest attacker, relentlessly tearing at their fur, fire flowing around her. Injuries long forgotten,
she danced around the battle field.

“Try telling me no,”

Two attackers pinned Cosmo down. She struggled to escape their grasp, but found she was unable to.

“One thing about me,”

One glance at the wall of fire defending her friend was all the strength she needed. She threw the attackers
off of her, whipped around, and pinned them instead.

“Is I am a Conqueror,”

Cosmo couldn’t feel her legs, but an attacker was searching the wall to try to find a way in. She leapt off of
the two she had pinned down, making sure to hit them hard with her hooves, and rocketed into the one trying to breach the shield.

“I am a Conqueror, oh!”

Cosmo kept fighting until, finally, the last of the attackers fled. She stood her ground for a moment longer before collapsing, her fire following suit.

Henrietta came running towards her minutes after. “Cosmo!”

Cosmo looked up tiredly, grinning before her head fell back to the ground. “Saved ya,” she heaved, before pushing herself to her feet. “Let’s go home.”

hey wassup

so uh, i got inspired to draw the picture at the top, because of something i know i'd do for my friends. the story came later.

i'm really protective of my friends, and i would stop caring about myself and my own life and risk everything to protect them.

i'm very loyal in that sense.

Yasamin is my True Friend, so this feeling is stronger with her.

i'd defend her with everything i live for. even though i don't care about myself, i care immensely for her and my family,
and i would die to protect them.

the song "Conqueror" by Estelle fits that feeling.

love you, Yasa. in all the platonic ways.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Conqueror
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 08:31:36 pm »
Quite the story you've typed. I'm curious as to whom the attackers are if they even have names or faces.
Your friendship with Yasamin is quite obviously genuine. If she is/were to read this, no doubt flattery would overwhelm her. Cute.
A good illustration to go along with the snippet, too and right at the climax it depicts.
gone

Offline OutofBreath

• Yasamin
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • gone from feralheart but not from chickens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 02:42:12 am »
Cosmoo this is so sweet <33
Thank you for this
<333
Ily
~Yasamin
profile picture by IsabellaGraceS

Offline playboy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Click the planet on my profile. ;]
    • View Profile
    • Leave an anonymous message!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 08:23:41 pm »
AHh, omg. This honestly has such a sweet message. Your characters are honestly unique (haven't really heard of any hen characters) and those quotes really had me pumped. Nicely written!
Feel free to shoot me a pm or whisper me in-game if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 08:29:14 am »
You write so well, I enjoyed every second of this.
I would love to see an animation of this actually,
it would have been really cool, especially with the fire.
Awesome work! Your strong bond with Yasamin is amazing
to see, I know exactly what it is like to be very protective
over loved ones. I am the same with my close friends,
I would do anything to save them from everything bad.
You have a big heart.