« Reply #472 on: August 18, 2011, 03:01:13 pm »
Sadly, it's on a hiatus I believe...

checkerdog

« Reply #473 on: August 19, 2011, 01:36:23 am »
Siri

http://oi56BannedImageSite/2jep6op.jpgcenter]
Mate: None
Sire: [X] Dam: Unknown x Unknown
Personality: Siri has had a hard past, one she does not like to talk about. Her parents slowly died infront of her from a mysterious sickness. She now has decided to hide her sadness with a veil of bliss. This bliss might not be real but to her it's all she has. She can be a bit of an outcast when her veil blows away with the wind, she dreams of being one with the spirits, to jus float along with the breeze. However, she is afraid of death.
In-Game Username:Checkerdog
Forum Username: Checkerdog

Desired rank: Pejuta
Purebred or Hybrid: Purebred
RP Sample: Siri walks slowly through the hot sand, her tongue was as dry as sandpaper. She lifts her nose to the air and takes in a huge breath. "Water!" She exclaims to herself as she catches a a whiff of the faint smell of water. Siri stretches her paws out infront of her and begins to run, following the scent. Water. Water. Water! The meer word raced through her mind, she had not felt the cool presence of water in her mouth for days.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 02:42:02 am by checkerdog »

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2011, 08:38:46 pm »
I'm going to be honest, despite me no longer being in this pride now;

Why is it when there are now active members/people are interested, and yet the ones with authority/leadership to the pride aren't even here to accept the apps/be here, either? :l

I mean, Kelsie's active... Torn's lurking LOL <3 and loads of new members seem interested.
S'been a few days, y'know... >3<

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #475 on: August 21, 2011, 05:08:49 am »
I'm just an innocent bystander- DONT BRING ME IN

LOLjkjk, but like I said, Najuru is on a hiatus for both FJ and Blade, due to inactivity. And that's all I know D8 as for the sudden interest in dead prides, idk, it's apparently the new craze on FH owo

Bladeliger

« Reply #476 on: August 21, 2011, 05:38:42 pm »
I'm here every day, y'know. I just have a really hard time with this forum's coding.  So don't think we arent here. I check this thread EVERY DAY. But nothing changes. No rps posted, just apps. Apps that half the time i HAVE to turn down because they dont follow the rules.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #477 on: August 21, 2011, 08:21:43 pm »
I could start an RP Blade... I just thought the pride was frozen though I'm sorry D8>  *slightly confused after what happened*

Offline _Sparrow_

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • InfiRES, MAN.
    • CougarClaw01
    • sardonicdefense
    • CMGInfinity
    • @DeusOfUrsus
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 31, 2011, 09:37:08 pm »

NAME HERE
Kia
200 x 200 PICTURE HERE
Uhmm....i dont have one o-o
[color=#8b74  53]Age: AGE HERE (For newborns, just say Cub) Cub
Mate: MATE'S NAME HERE None
Sire [X] None Dam: SIRE HERE x DAM HERE None...idk what it is, sorry :/
Personality: PERSONALITY HERE Smart, brave, encouraging, and fiesty.
In-Game Username: USERNAMES HERE Darkie
[color=#57046]Forum Username:[/color] USERNAME AND LINK HERE[/color] Claire

Desired rank: Cub
RP Sample: Kia gazed at the setting sun, her eyes soft. She closed her eyes and purred in satisfaction. (Is that good enough, or longer?)

No idea.

Offline puppyluv

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 31, 2011, 09:28:34 pm »
Tamim
(Meaning: Perfect)
http://angelgoldenfox.deviantart.com/art/Tamim-Meaning-Perfect-276890109
Mate: Cannot Have A Mate Yet
Sire [X] Dam: Unknown x Unknown (Will have to sort out with you, You may pick my parents.)
Personality: Tamim is Playful, Adventurous, Friendly, Proud, and doesn't mind getting dirty.
In-Game Username: Puppyluv
Forum Username: Angelgoldenfox

Desired Rank: Cub
RP Sample: (This is when she is an adult, hunting) Tamim crouched low to the ground, muscles tensed. If she messed up this hunt... Game over. She wouldn't be aloud to hunt again, or become Head Hunter. What she wanted to be. She moved slowly forward toward the weak, old, tawny Gazelle. This looked like an easy target. She pushed on forward, breathing silently. When ready, she unsheathed her claws and wiggled, belly scraping across the floor, breathlessly. She pounced. The herd ran, getting away from the Gazelle being attacked. The only thing they were thinking right now was: Escape!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:53:15 pm by Angelgoldenfox »