Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23426 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2012, 10:47:44 pm »
Sounds like an interesting dream... lol xD

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
I had a dream that my brother and I were playing WolfQuest together... .3.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2012, 12:06:23 am »
I got a dream two nights ago when firestar was wearing bunny ears and he was yowling "I'm the Easter bunny!!!!!" and I was like O_o. Then tinytiger (from a warrior cat rp that I made) had kits and the kits turned into Alvin and the chipmunks and they were singing "witch doctor" and then.... I had a Easter egg and I gave it to scourge (It was a bomb!) and then I said "scourge, your half-brother is firestar!" and then firestar yowled "I killed my half brother!?" then sandstorm said "my brother-in-law is scourge and a killer!?" then I woke up.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 07:42:21 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2012, 12:06:45 am »
I had a strange dream-it was in anime style. Like I usually dream. Here' how it went:

There was this boy, see? I don't remember his name, but he was a boy with dark blue-black hair with one side swept over his eye. Not like Justin Bieber, but like a gelled piece of hair over his eye. The world was kind a of a dark world and this boy had blue eyes and always wore a dark cloak over a tuxedo that had blue, black and grey-based colours. He had black shoes and was...apparently of a noble family. He lived in a dark mansion with a younger sister that looked a lot like Konan from Naruto. His father looked a lot like him, but with Itachi-style tear ducts and he had a pipe and a top hat. His mother looked like his sister, but with longer hair and she also wore a top hat. They all wore the dark cloaks around black formal-style clothes. All the women had long gloves and all the girls had the fingers cut off and their fingernails painted darker colours. All the boys had their fingernails painted dark colours as well.
   In this world, the sun never showed. I mean, it showed through clouds, but dark cumolonimbus were always out, but it only rained as often as it does in the real world. At night, no clouds were out and the moon shone. It went through cycles just like normal.
   It was kind of a strange world, too. The houses looked like Victorian England-Style houses, but some of them had pagoda-style roofs (I think these were schools) and lots of buildings looked like sky-scrapers too (these were office buildings, obviously). There were also lots of outdoor cafes. Hard to explain, but a lot of the resteraunts were open. Just a bar-stlye resteraunt on the corner of the street-on the inside were people preparing food and filling drinks they were under a roof.
    Hovercrafts and hover-cars crowded the streets, and there were many solar panels, despite the lack of sun.
   Anyways, the dream begins with this boy heading to school, but he comes across a girl with long black hair and a flower in her hair on the way at one of these 'corner-shops.' She has a coffee. He stops to talk with her about...the flower in her hair or something and it looks like fire to him. Her bow is kind of bright for the world...it's like a fiery red and orange swirled colour. Then he continues to school, but his sister is following him. For some reason, he gets really mad, but she goes to the same school as him...
  Anyways, when he gets back home, the house is burning down and his parents are killed. They have to vote for the new head of the family, which isn't what you usually do when the head of the family is killed... The boy and his sister mourn for their father, but the family blame them for the death of their parents and shun them. These siblings are bound to find who killed them, and it turns out to be the girl with the fiery flower. She explains that her flower sets things on fire randomly because they're too...spiritual or something like that. Then I woke up.

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 10:35:03 pm »
I keep having the strangest dreams... eAe
Here's my most recent one:

Okay. So, I was on my laptop in my basement, playing WolfQuest. Suddenly a newsflash popped up on my desktop, saying something about that there was a "Fading Hack" on all games. For some reason I failed to notice it, and joined a server. Everyone there was chatting about how the hack took control of your wolf and made it sit and lie down. They said that the wolf slowly faded to a transparent mesh, and in real life you would disappear and be forgotten. But I also failed to heed that and kept wandering around Slough Creek until I saw a barn that was unfamiliar to me (It looks like my grandparents' shed with a small space of grass behind it). Obviously I went behind it, exploring until my wolf laid down without me even pressing on my keyboard. I started to worry then and the chat lexicon stopped for about five minutes, and then a player labeled "1056735842" or something like that, started sending messages to me through the chatbox. Threats were thrown at me, something along the lines of:
"You will fade and never be found again," and "Even your parents won't remember you when you're gone." Suddenly my mom came in, smiling at me with tears in her eyes, and placed a family picture on the top of the cabinet. I looked back at my laptop and saw that the wolf I had joined the server with was fading, until the wolf made the action of getting shot by the farmer (In other words, the night mission in Slough when you have to go into the farm and have to find and devour the calf before the time runs out and you have 20 seconds after the dogs start barking before you're shot). I quickly closed my laptop, panicking. And that's when I woke up.

I actually have weird dreams every one-to-two days... I mean, I didn't really have this problem before. I wake up some days freaked out to the max about a dream, and then I can't remember what the dream was about. All I know is that this dream made me panic the second I opened my eyes, but I felt confused about why I keep having horrible dreams. I can't even remember the last time I had a good dream.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 03:21:00 am »
At least you can remember them...that was the first dream I remembered in a long time!!!

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2012, 07:21:56 pm »
I fell asleep in my physics class once and the teacher's voice somehow cut through my dream, so instead of dreaming some fantasy Narnia world, I got my lecture on static electricity from a beaver manning a fantasy-looking hydroelectric dam IN NARNIA. WITH MY TEACHER'S VOICE.

Strangest twenty-five minutes of my life.

~Proscribe~

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2012, 02:27:05 am »
I had a nightmare after reading an article about the 'King of Wasps'  which is a new wasp species found in Indonesia. Pretty glad I don't live there, but seriously, 2 inch long wasps is just one way to feed my phobias. Anyway, I had a nightmare that was pretty mixed up, so I guess it's scary, weird and strange altogether. For some reason there were these little kids trick or treating out our houses even though it was summer in my dream. Then the nightmare part comes in where I go near my bed and under the pillow there is a hive of nests that attack me and sting me to death in the back.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2012, 10:52:03 am »
Hmmm, My weirdest dream would have to be one where everyone in my house were have human have chicken and could only speak a foreign language that was actually rather scary O_o. Oh wells still weird.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2012, 12:39:47 am »
I had three dreams last night.
Dream No.1: I was being followed by a bloody clown. Did I mention clowns are my worst fears?
Dream No. 2: My dad died D:
Dream No. 3: I was able to dance like Michael Jackson. What I mean is that I could do all the Michael Jackson moves, like the side slide and the moonwalk, then I posted a video of me doing the dances, and in like, four seconds after I posted the videos, they instantly became viral, and I ended up on "America's Got Talent" :D
I kinda wish the third dream would come true. I mean, I can do the moonwalk, but my moonwalk is a little stiff to me.