Author Topic: If reincarnated and reacted to Feral Heart..  (Read 2594 times)

Offline BradiBytes

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • lmao dudes
    • View Profile
Re: If reincarnated and reacted to Feral Heart..
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 03:11:03 am »

oh god
it lives

Sig - Seanixx || Avatar - Me

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 07:23:09 am »
I'd be a ranting tales of how simple it was back then, and how large and impractical the computers back in our generation was. Such as:

"Back in my days, Feral Heart was a whole lot simpler. We used to operate using these devices we call Laptops and Personal Computers, they had CPUs as huge as a housecat. Heck, the first time you customise a character and operate them, you still had to use a keyboard and mouse, back then that's how real as you can get of being another creature in any sort of video game. Now you run around like bungling idiots with your fancy-schmancy VR and holographic displays."

So yeah, I'd be a very confused and grumpy old person, since I can't figure out how the new technology of 2078 would work. As far as it goes for FH, I'd be surprised it would last that long, a lot of stuff from the internet just die out, the odds of Feral Heart to last that long should be impossible. There'd probably be a more futuristic and capable replacement for Feral Heart in the future, nothing would be the same though.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline FluffyPluff123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Top Howler of the North
    • View Profile
    • Crimson Bloods Pack Website
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2016, 02:52:27 am »
But yeah, I would to, be confused. First of all, the new technology in the future might effect laptops and computers. (Adding keys, and removing etc) Second of all, reincarnation is very complicated even remembering a computer game(Controls etc, that might effect how the futuristic computer, laptops work). Memories from your past life starts up pretty much at the age of 3. Sooooo how in the world would a 3 yr old know how to work out a computer in the late 2000's? Here's a video a bit about my explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyHuN1G1vk