Author Topic: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams  (Read 23325 times)

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Your Strangest/Scariest/Weirdest Dreams
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2017, 04:20:11 am »
I once had a dream where I became a whale who could fly through the air and nobody noticed. I even went to school o-o

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2017, 04:03:43 pm »
I dreamed about running naked down a school hallway and i was all wet like i had just gotten out of the shower
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 04:05:14 pm by C.O.N.T.R.O.L. »
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Jazzie70380

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nominee of mythical world
    • True-Jazzie70380
    • Jazzie Clarke/Frenzy'sQuest 2.0
    • Cbear_Tho
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2017, 01:09:23 am »
Hmm... One of my crazier dreams i've seen to randomly have is becoming a high schooler and Purple Guy was the new student ( from fnaf ). No clue how or where he belongs at in this dream but then later on I knew him better and I became his "Friend-Crush" ( I was so confused atm during that time of the dream ) And if I invited someone to help me with math or something i'd eventually never see that person ever again because apparently purple guy wasn't happy with anyone coming to visit me unless it was himself only and he took care of it but never said how or where that pupil was. But basically it all started out on the second day of school of high school ( at a random school ) and as I walk to my locker to gather my stuff for class and I swiftly jump back from someone slamming my locker. Come to find out the most unbelievable thing yet, I find purple guy picking on me before class. As time passed day by day,  he always followed me and always asked me if i'm doing alright. Sure enough I had enough of his games and said in my deep thoughts "Maybe I should just be his friend" and so I did,  and he never let me out of his sight. He would greatly get any persons who bullied me suspended somehow, and would always compliment me everyday I went to school. It got to where it was in a serious friend relation ship to where he would often began to show his affection just by giving me some flowers or a hug and all that good stuff... Until one day we become in a " Boy-Friend" / "Girl-Friend" Relationship and more he would share his affection until a great change has happened between these two pupils.. !To be continued!...
Best of times are coming to us all eventually or already has~