Author Topic: ''Failed to connection to map server. Retry?'' I NEED HELP!  (Read 904 times)

.CrystalWolf.

Hello,

Well, I need help...

I normaly login into feral heart. I select my main and only character Alphess Crystal.

I'm waiting and waiting and waiting.... then says ''Failed to connect to map server. Retry?''
I press ''Ok'' nothing happends...

I reinstalled Feral Heart evrything same I didn't installed anything I was just working on my Pack map. I downloaded Legendary Items and Mass Markings. TSWP Preset Pack V1 thats all... I didn't installed anything. Please HELP!

If it's posseble to help me in details.

Offline faewyn

• Lady of the Forest
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ᓚᘏᗢ embean
    • f-a-e-w-y-n
    • emxlybeth
    • View Profile
Re: ''Failed to connection to map server. Retry?'' I NEED HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 07:52:37 pm »
Apparently Lonely Cave and The grounds, and maybe some other maps are currently shut down somehow. The available maps are cape, Kiwi, Bonfire, and Eastern pass I think. I'd try to find a character in those maps but for now idk when the problem will be fixed.

Siggy by danysaurus

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 07:53:18 pm »
Hello, there.

As of current, the server is being a bit picky at the moment. The listed maps: The Grounds and Lonely Cave, are not allowing users to access them as stated by Sxkura.
If you have any characters situated in those maps, I'm afraid that until Sir Razmirz fixes the glitching, all you can do is sit tight for the time being.

As quoted from Ms. Suragaha:

Sorry about the trouble you're having guys. I already informed Raz and he says he'll get a look at it when he gets back from traveling. We apologize for the inconvenience. It should be sorted soon enough though.
gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:06:31 pm »
Locking this topic since the issue has already been brought up and addressed in previous threads today. We are aware of the issue and are waiting for Raz to fix it when he gets a chance. He is currently traveling. Sit tight for now. We apologize for the issue but try not to clog up the boards about it for now.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile