Author Topic: "Failed to connect to map server, retry?"  (Read 776 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
"Failed to connect to map server, retry?"
« on: July 24, 2017, 01:46:49 pm »
I can't get into Lonely Cave nor is The Grounds working, but I can enter all other maps.

I've only got one or two "Bad Token" errors, the rest were just messages about failures to connect to the map server.
I've reset home and went home on one of the affected chars, but it wouldn't work.
I've even logged in a char that I knew was in The Grounds, that wouldn't work either.
It takes forever when I allow it to retry connecting.

It started ever since I installed the Summer Party map. After exploring around, I clicked the Go Home button(Set to Lonely Cave) to return from the map and that's when I got the error.

I have 16GB RAM and only my browser up at the same time, so that might rule out overcrowding.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 01:50:11 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Re: "Failed to connect to map server, retry?"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 01:50:02 pm »
G'day,
I am currently having the same issue along with 2 other mates of mine. It is not just you and it does not involve the Summer map seeing I don't own it and I am still getting the server failure. I had just put up a post of my own regarding the issues I am having if you want to check it out, they are pretty much the same as yours but I experienced a Bad Token before and was not able to get back in.

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: "Failed to connect to map server, retry?"
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 04:50:40 pm »
Sorry about the trouble you're having guys. I already informed Raz and he says he'll get a look at it when he gets back from traveling. We apologize for the inconvenience. It should be sorted soon enough though.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile