Author Topic: How do you go about character design?  (Read 5799 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: How do you go about character design?
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2017, 10:45:20 pm »
Well my characters are always made with the intent to roleplay as them, even if I never get to do so, and overall most are always characters I made in the far past much time before feral heart or anything. Everyone of my characters have a backstory, a rp purpose, a set personality, and on a different note, a picture I drew of them XD

Offline Jamzilla12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • A dark troubled protector... That's what I am
    • DarkGuardian12
    • Darkguadianjira12
    • View Profile
Re: How do you go about character design?
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 01:06:51 pm »

1.) What initially inspires a new character? What goals do you have in mind for your characters? A full story? Casual interactions?

- Back then,I create characters just to be included in a wolf pack or a lion pride or any rp group, now I've started to have a spurt of creativity due to my imagination. Goals? First few plays of the character my goal is to find a group where I can commit my devotion to, usually my goals are to get my character 'contented with its life' because almost all of them have tragic backstories (yeah typical). Plus, they're all my fursona's anyway, with different dominant traits (traits that are present in me). 

What makes a good character to you? Do you judge other characters harshly or are you pretty lenient?

- What makes a good character? Uniqueness and I don't judge other characters harshly.

What do you like in physical design elements? Do you pay more attention to color or form? Do you make a character in the creator before having a story in mind or the other way around?

- Both and I always have a story in mind whenver I create a character. Everytime I create a character, I record them in my notebook, it's short summary, personality likes in short a biography for my future fiction stories.

There I was standing, my body wrapped by dark embers
The heat signifies my dark and foul temper
But the brightness of my fire
Signifies my protective nature