Author Topic: Is this goodvbye...?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Is this goodvbye...?
« on: May 22, 2013, 01:40:34 pm »
Hello everyone,

I'm here to say that... I'm probably going to... "leave" this game for a full year because of dumb mistake that I did. I didn't realizaed what I was doing and what were the consequences of it.  :-\

I just wish that my Feral Heart friends could read this message... I want you to know of how happy I was with you guys...

I've met so many different personalities on this game, learned so much and even got better grades at English!

I've been an active member since Summer of 2011... I can still remember that first day... :D

I never meant to offend anyone by that 'mistake', and I'm not here to complain about bans or anything else... I'm just saying goodbye, even tough sometime ago I used to complain of how diff. this game was becoming and how much I wanted to leave it, but I just couldn't! I have so many good friends, even better than the oens that I know in real life and I know hwo to deal with the Internet.

Goodbye, Feral Heart. I'll sure miss you... Wish I could go back in time... I don't care if this is ONLY a game...

:'(

~ Marco

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Is this goodvbye...?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:27:12 pm »
Arr, these things sometimes go to show how you've gotta be sure to read the rules before joining a game... Otherwise you might step on some tails you didn't know were there, metaphorically speaking.

However, we will miss you, and we'll still be here in the forum for ya until you can come back. Or, if not, I hope everything goes well for you out there in the real world, and be sure to have fun. c: Take care, and we'll be here to welcome you back when you join us again~
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 10:39:37 pm »
I come to this site everyday... but not being able to play game that I love so much... just kills me...

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 10:59:20 pm »
It's okay. There's still the map maker to derp around in, and the forum for ya. I'm sure you will get over it. You will come back in a year, don't worry.
Years can go by fast, too. At least your still here on our forum~
You're always welcome here, too. Lol, I just got a funny idea out of this.
Now go. Enjoy life. :) Wait the year out to play FH again.

Offline Black____Feather

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:17:26 pm »
Awh, see you in a year maybe? :c Goodbye fellow floof.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 01:04:41 am »
It's sad to hear that you have done something wrong that has brought you to this situation; Always remember to check everything to make sure you do not do this again. It is good that you can at least hang around the forums, and try to keep in touch with your friends.
I am certain that many people will grieve your disappearance, and will be waiting anxiously for your return next year. I hope you will be prepared when you return and know not to make the mistake once more.
I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can find things to keep you busy in your time away.

From the Shadows~
~Hallucination

Offline llJinxxyll

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • |||Jinxxy|||
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 02:07:55 am »
:c It's sad seeing fellow floofs leave X,..,X I'm going to miss you even though I never knew you XD but still. I hope you have a lovely life, hun. <33 Best wishes and hugs

~|Jinxxy|~

?Jinxxy?
�True Wiccan
�Oreo Eater
�T.A.N.W.E.R.D.O.
Cute Avatar by Rusty! Thanks hun<333

BouncyLion101

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 05:01:48 am »
Sometimes I wish people could erase mistakes. :c Sad to hear you need to be away for a year.
But hopefully you have learned from your mistake, and that may be a good thing that came from this.

Sorry to hear it's going to be as long as a whole year that you'll be gone though! Seems like an awful lot of time, but then again this year rushed by so maybe it won't seem that long? o3o

Good luck and goodbye for now, Marco.

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2013, 01:33:34 pm »
I know that it is my fault, but the staff could give a proper warning or kick before doing this to anyone!
All online games and Forums have proper banning rules.

I just think that 1 year is for the people who hack, pretend to be someone of the staff or a member, insult or worst.

I just said a prhase... I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was even far from anyone!

BouncyLion101

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2013, 11:13:28 pm »
I know that it is my fault, but the staff could give a proper warning or kick before doing this to anyone!
All online games and Forums have proper banning rules.

I just think that 1 year is for the people who hack, pretend to be someone of the staff or a member, insult or worst.

I just said a prhase... I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was even far from anyone!
Calm down, hun.
If you ever have anything to complain about regarding your ban, you should always private message it to a Mod. Complaining about it on a comment will only get you in further trouble as bans are against the rules to be discussed about.