Author Topic: This is the start. There may be an end.  (Read 1739 times)

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
This is the start. There may be an end.
« on: March 18, 2014, 01:24:28 am »
Hello, everyone. I bet you're wondering why I'm posting here. I'm just done, done with all the drama between my friends and myself, done with the stressing of roleplaying, all my friends leaving. I may soon be joining that long list of people that left, including well-known members. Ha..
There are just too many things that have dissapointed me in this game, like the fact some friends never come on, no one shares my obsessions and I have no one that knows what I'm talking about. This is still in process, but I'm adding a list of all my friends that left. I'm not sure if this will be permanent or just a break, but, thanks for all the wonderful times here. I'll still be on the forum, just not as much in-game. Many, many of my good friends have left and aren't active, and I rarely get to see them. I'm not going to be as active as I was in-game, y'know. You may see me pop on Ellie, my character representing an obsession that now longs for someone to roleplay with, or my fursona, Re, from time to time.
I'm in deep love with roleplaying, it's just that no one seems to WANT to roleplay and stay active with me.  Plus, I doubt anyone else here has a strong love of the shipping of Riley x Ellie except a good friend of mine that doesn't want to roleplay that anymore, although I completely understand. That user isn't active much, she left a while ago but never put up a leaving sign. In my opinion, Feralheart has changed in so many ways.. The community has changed vaguely- as I remember when I first joined everyone was having a great time and I had many friends. As time passed on to here, I've been in this lovely site and game for awhile and have seen people disappear and disappear. Many of my friends, too. I remember general (Please, guys, don't regard this entire leaving as about this) and I used to get up early to chat with friends on there. I used to join roleplays like crazy- Ha! I remember when I freaked about getting a new karma point, now called floofs. Keep in mind that this is still in my head so I may hop on everyday, but, I won't be as talkative and as cheerful as I used to be. I really need to focus on things like grades, relationships, and settling drama between my friends other than feuding about on Feralheart. There is so much drama going on, about the return of Kovu, admins leaving, Feralheart+, and, after 5+ months, people are still going on about how they want General. Yeah, I get it that people move on and change it up a bit, but I haven't seen a girl that used to be my BEST friend in over two years. I was in a good roleplay a few days ago with just one friend RPing with me, and I was happy. I completely understand that the user didn't want to RP that anymore, but my God, it hurt more than I expected. My school life is down, there's drama around every corner. I'm getting bullied online and in school.

To sum it up:
There is just way too much drama around here. The FH I once knew is gone berserk and doesn't seem to want to stop. I haven't made up my mind whether I'm leaving yet, but this is merely a warning to all of you that I'm in a very bad mood and am VERY close to quitting.

I'm sorry for being harsh, guys. And thanks for all the wonderful memories. I'll be updating this thread in maybe a few days once I've made my mind up.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: This is the start. There may be an end.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 02:20:49 am »
So sorry to hear you're having such a troubling time. If you feel like it's time for a break, your decision is completely understandable.
Inactive

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 02:32:00 am »
oh gOSH I HAD A FEELING I SPOTTED YOU IN FICHO.
why didn't i say hi i'm such a terrible person fff

D'aw, Re. I'm aware I don't know you all that well, but honestly when I saw this thread I felt sad. I was estatic and even surprised when I realized you adored The Last of Us just as well as I do-- and to be honest I'm quite the fan of RileyxEllie in addition --and I'm disappointed that we might not be able to get to know eachother more. However, I completely understand and respect your reasons for wanting to leave, and I'm really sorry to hear that you're suffering through such a difficult time.

All in all, regardless of your decision, I wish you the best. <:

ヌ - ド ル

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 04:17:09 am »
Re, I would truly hate to see you go, hun but you know what? I completely understand and fully respect your decision. I actually have a best friend on here who seems to love L4D as well, though she never told me if she thinks of that sort of shipping, to sum it up, it's obvious you're not alone by the looks of it.

Really, more than anything I might love to roleplay with you sometime too if you're feeling like it (Since I'm such an anti-social,) but which matters more is that if you're stressed, please, as Faolan said up there, take a break if you need to. I'd more than hate to see you getting stressed and depressed. <3

Thanks.~

~Hugrf

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 04:47:30 am »
Nuuuuu Re don't dare leave me!
I dont have you on skype then i will lost you forever.

I know im not so active, i know i haven't been with you when i could.
Get away from drama and bully and block them, you can always find a calm place with your fluffy lion ^.^
I know i don't roleplay, and i can get boring, but i will miss you a lot.

At least be sure to check my messages and come back to me when you want. Don't disapear from my life. <3

Offline angelre0702

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • Been here a while.
    • killingcve
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 12:13:47 pm »
Awr, guys... Thank you all so much and I appreciate
All your comments. I'm not leaving, I don't even know if it's a break just yet
so I'll update this thread soon. In the meantime, Temperal, would you like to roleplay after I
get home from school? Love you all.<3
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:21:46 pm by Re. »

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 12:37:49 pm »
Im sorry to hear all these, its really sad to see you go, Youre a really good member here in Fh Forums tho. We understand your reasons,  I just hope things get better ^^

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline mcgee2001

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Khalessi Of The Dothraki~
    • View Profile
    • Mcgee's Place
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 12:40:58 pm »
Aww, it's sad to see members leave. ;-;

Signature by: Marija, thank you!! <3
Avatar by: Sameth, thank you!! <3
Find me in-game as: Mcgee

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 12:32:04 am »
It feels like a part of our family is slowly fading. I'm so sorry to hear what's going on Hun, and I hope you soon get things back to normal, I may come Rp with you later tonight or this week. I just hate to heR about members leaving because of drama or people being mean all together. All we ask Re. is please stay with us~

- Love from Dr. Druid (HidenShadow)

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves