Author Topic: Gonna be gone for some while  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Gonna be gone for some while
« on: July 16, 2015, 02:35:57 am »
Ey everyone, just wanted to say I will either be offline for good until I get a new computer to play on, or be forced to play with only a couple of my favorite mods. If my current computer can't work with this game anymore, it must be deleted until I upgrade. This shouldn't be too long, probably within a month, hopefully sooner. But on the upside, guess what. I'm going to be creating a HUGE map when I come back on a newer, more awesome computer. I got a couple good results from some of my previous maps, so it's time to go as decorative as possible. hope to see ya soon everyone!

Notice: I may be leaving for good, because I keep having run ins with rude, or even rule breaking people. And I keep forgetting to snap a screenshot to report them, but ya.. Also I'm deleting FH for until I actually get a new computer so that I can start out fresh. Plus this game kinda got abandoned.. Or at least the owner did. I also liked hanging out in Ficho, but people were super rude and said a lot of curse words in the part near the two waterfalls, and it disturbed me enough for me to leave for a bit. See ya later hopefully.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 10:48:25 pm by Elora »
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Gonna be gone for some while
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 02:42:45 am »
Good luck with your FH break, and we hope to see you back sometime soon. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 02:52:02 am »
I may be offline ingame, but don't worry, you can still enjoy me in the forums :D Just a reminder. (Even though I never said that in the thing)
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 02:52:25 am »
Best of luck with your computer troubles, and I hope you'll come back to us soon.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 09:58:38 am »
Glad to hear you're getting a bigger computer which makes you happy to finally play the game again. :) I hope to see you back,  we'll be waiting for your arrival. ;3