Author Topic: SinClan Mapless Evil Warrior Cats RP News! + Chat!  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
SinClan Mapless Evil Warrior Cats RP News! + Chat!
« on: March 18, 2012, 06:21:47 pm »
 You guys apparently can't find our SinClan group on Facebook or don't have a Facebook. So yeah, here we are, on the forumns. I'll be posting important updates here, we can off topic chat and stuff as long as it's fine with the mods. Limited cussing here guys.. There are children running about playing with chainsaws. XD So yeah, first update. (Hopefully you all have heard of this already) SinClan poofled because I derped while making a preset. I think this is kinda good because we had lot's of unactive members, illiterate peeps, and noobs. Lots.. and lots.. of noobs. We now require an RP sample for people I think are being illiterate. But yeah. Okay. That's it, I'll be posting the link to mai awesome preset soon. Keep being evil mai kittehs! ~Ebonystar
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: SinClan Mapless Evil Warrior Cats RP News! + Chat!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:44:06 pm »
*Bump* More updates! Torturer and Assassin open again, I'm thinking of allying with MoonClan. And then attacking ForestClan. What do you guys think?

May the Dark Forest lend you strength.
                                                          Ebonystar
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: SinClan Mapless Evil Warrior Cats RP News! + Chat!
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 02:59:25 pm »
~!Update!~
       Ebonystar leaped atop the highrock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highrock for a Clan meeting!" The she-cat snarled, spraying her Clan with sparks from her claws that buried themselves in the rock and left it scars. "I, Ebonystar, leader of SinClan declare a battle on ForestClan."
       "When might you ask? Tomorrow, fools! We will show ForestClan who is the real deal when we storm their camp and take them by surprise."

We will attack ForestClan tomorrow whenever we have as many members on as possible. We will need to have a Torturer, an Assassin, and possibly back-up medicine cats.
                      May the Dark Forest lend you strength,
                                                                        Ebonystar,