Author Topic: Valley of the Moon  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
Valley of the Moon
« on: April 07, 2012, 02:00:02 am »

Far away in a land untouched by humans, there live three packs. One known as Inferno, Air and another known as Blizzard. Snow the Alpha female and Spirit the Alpha male happily lead Blizzard pack as they continue to grow, the two white wolves the nicer half of the packs. Inferno is led by Lava the Alpha female and Fire the Alpha male, whom seek power but are still able to see through the fog of their lust to the love they share. And finally the Air pack, whom is lead by Wind the Alpha female, and Gust the Alpha male.
        You stranger seem unsure, let's take some tests to see which pack you'd most likely fit into..

• Inferno: Evil, deranged, confused, power-seeking, poisoner, assassin, torturer, possessed.(In a bad way)
  • Blizzard: Nice, blessed, healer, sane, possessed (In a good way).
  • Air: Neutral, normal, healer, well-thought out, clear mind, possessed (Either good or bad)
Now who will you join? Join us, prove your worth in the fight for the right to survive.

To join:
Name:
(Inferno Ranks: Assassin, poisoner, torturer, healer, scout, warrior, regular, Alpha male, Alpha female)
(Blizzard Ranks: Healer, scout, warrior, regular, Alpha male Snow the Alpha Female taken!)
(Air Ranks: Healer, scout, warrior, regular, Alpha Male, Alpha female)
Description/Picture:
Small RP Sample:

Weather/Setting: Around a valley called Valley of the Moon, where inbetween the two spiraling rivers the packs come to meet. (Like a warrior cats gathering) Inferno take the East side around the river, Blizzard take the West, and Air takes South of the gathering place. It is currently late winter, the packs are preparing for new pups and eagerly awaiting Springtime.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:43:38 pm by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Valley of the Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:12:46 am »
Members:

Name: Snow
Pack: Blizzard
Description/Picture: Above
Small RP Sample: I trust myself to be literate.. e3e

Name: Prola
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:56:50 pm by Haley »
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 12:50:26 am »
Bump..

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 01:38:35 pm »
BuMp

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 03:26:51 pm »

Name: Prola
Small RP Sample: Prola padded through the thick snow, thinking why she had to live there. Of course, she was born there, as were her parents and their parents and their parents, but why did it have to snow so much? As a pup, she loved to roll around in the snow and eat it. But now, it just seemed like dull, brown stuff. yes, because all the dirt mixed with the snow, it looked brown. Every once in a while she would roll around in it to make herself look like a brown wolf, but it wore off in minutes. Prola sighed. "Come on, girl, you can do it," she encouraged herself.

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 05:55:03 pm »
   *Claps like a slow child* Yaaay :D Lol JK. Accepted Prola/Twizzler X3 Glad to have chu!