Author Topic: Introduction to the Object Maker  (Read 25241 times)

Nightpelt 1906

Re: Introduction to the Object Maker
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 12:05:24 am »
remember the Material bar is case-sensitive.  and WaterMat has a capital 'W' not a normal case 'w' i found out about how to get the materials on your objects, i think. you open up the material file, and on the top few rows it will say something,for example, since i am doing a Zombie Dragon, it would turn out soemething like this 'zombieDragonMat' Only problem is i cant test it out BECAUSE every time i try to go on FH it stops working. >:(

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2012, 12:27:36 am »
Hey today I had the time of my life.I wanted to make something to put in my map,a mesh,so I retexture a cave with Fir Leaves and it was so funnyXDDRetexturing has a lot of fun but is rather difficult...I want so much to be a mesher O.O but I am a marker and a preseterXDDD

Tulloh

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 08:36:36 am »
Awesome.

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 07:27:11 pm »
It's helper

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2012, 09:24:24 pm »
Cap the W on water.
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline DragonEye

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2012, 07:21:29 pm »
Hi ^^
I m soo glad that you post this :D It is really helpfull!!
And I have one qestion... Could you tell me how to use the Billboard and what is the Light for, in the EffectMaker? I need help to understand how I use this. I have tryd and I cant finde it out D:

tinyflamez

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 01:18:59 am »
This is extremely helpful, thank you!! This helped me on making objects, although I was a little confused about textures. I got it now, and I am excited I'm talking like "textures, objects, etc." now! I sound so much more techy and nerdy. >3<

Anyways, I've decided to go ahead and try to make a few objects! I'm probably going to make some pictures with frames, a desk, maybe even a sword or something.

Offline Starnight1998

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 07:03:49 pm »
Hey, thanks for making this. You helped me understand textures better.

Quick sidenote: To 'save as' you need to klick on the File Type selection and scroll up (or down in some cases)a bit. If you select 'all types'(or whatever it's called.), you only have to type .material after the name. It will save as a material file. It's easier because you can just make a new file instead of copy and paste. That's what I think.

Don't listen to my useless ramblings. I just thought it was a point worth noting.