Author Topic: ||-.-|| Cierva ||-.-||  (Read 1946 times)

-Jisko-

||-.-|| Cierva ||-.-||
« on: August 17, 2011, 06:16:02 pm »
..Cierva..

Full Name: For as long as she can Remember, Cierva
Species: Lion x Unknown
Height: Medium Height for a Female Lion.

..Personal Biography..

My Name is, Obviously, Cierva. I'm 4 Years old, and I can only remember 3 years of my life. I woke up one morning, Blind in One eye, and Looked at myself in the water, scars all over my face. I couldn't remember anything from the day before. I was on the Verge of dieing, but Fortunately made it. I Still have a small limp to my back foot, where it was stripped of fur and big K-9 bite marks to the back of it. Well... Enough about my history. I guess you could call me shy, but I am more observant than anything. I have learned the hard way, that trusting anyone too early was a mistake. Nearly 1 year ago, I was Perfectly happy, You would think I was the happiest thing alive. I hadn't fallen in love, no.. its much different from that. I was forced to stay loyal to A Huge.. No.. GINOURMAS Male Lion, He wanted me, and nothing more. I wont get into the detailed parts, but It was not only just him, I could not slip away, it was 2 other smaller, but still huge males. I've tried to make a run for it, but I was pulled back every time. Nearly 5 months ago, The big Brutal Male had died.. Trampled by a Herd of Elephants, yes, Elephants. I managed to slip away from the other 2, and ran for miles. I still fear them to this day. Thanks to those 3, I haven't talked to anyone in 5 months. Not a word.

In Season?: Unfortunately, Yes.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual/Straight
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:39:01 pm by -Jisko- »

Offline Tommyman

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: ||-.-|| Cierva ||-.-||
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 07:04:16 pm »
Love the character!
*♥~Kodah~♥*