Author Topic: Help Please!  (Read 1199 times)

Offline starwolf260

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help Please!
« on: August 23, 2011, 02:44:19 pm »
My friend made a map for a Warrior Cat Roleplay that we all downloaded. She was making an update by adding maps. So theres a portal from the main map leading to another map, then from that map theres another one. After the 2nd map that was added on to the first one, there was supposed to be one last one but something went wrong.

Once again this was my friends issue, so I dont know what some of this stuff means, Im just hoping someone could help and I could transfer it over to her so she can fix it.

The issue was that on the last map the terrain suddenly didnt show up. Whether is was .png or .jpg or whatever...it just didnt work. She also mentioned that is was all in MASK and all RBG. She said something about 513 by 513 but still wont show.

Please help me, I would really like this issue fixed so we can improve our Warrior Cat Roleplpay!  ;D

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:57:25 am »
Well first of all your friend should post her issue here, so we can try to help HER directly, as it would be more efficient that way. Only she truly knows the entire issue.

Second, there can be alot of bugs while linking maps together like that. Have her make sure all of her files are in the proper places and that she exported correctly.

Offline starwolf260

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:50:16 pm »
Ah alrighty, thanks.