Author Topic: "Day Of The LightStruck" A Lion Pride (Map + Members Needed)  (Read 6452 times)

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
"Day Of The LightStruck" A Lion Pride (Map + Members Needed)
« on: November 29, 2011, 01:47:27 am »
                                                    The Day Of The LightStruck
                                                           ~Introduction~
                                                  We have a Journey To find a Home To seek where we Belong,
                                                       A Mission to survive, And we shall journey to find who we really are,
                                                               to help eachother along the way, And
                                                           To Stay together untill The End.

The Day Of The LightStruck Law~
                            We shall Help the elder and the young and of all members along the way.
                             We will respect eachother for who they are.
                             We will never leave others to die.
                              And We will stay with eachother untill the End.

If You Have Nowhere to go
                                                                              And Nowhere where you Belong,
                                                                             Join our Quest on a journey Of Great Adventure.

~ Akashi

Day Of The LightStruck Pride~
                                                 ~Queen ~ Akashi  ~Username~ BigCatsRock!
                                                  ~King~                 ~Username~
                                                     Royal Cubs~
                                                Name~           ~Username~
                                                Name~            ~Username~
                                                Name~             ~Username~
                                               Name~                ~Username~
                                               Name~                            ~Username~
                                                               Head Prince~
                                                      Name~ Alec ~Username~ flower223

Cubs~
                                                     Name~ Tidus ~Username~ KamexElite

Presets~
                                                                                   Akashi ~ Link~ http://www.mediafire.com/?hg9srryxm6ngvb9

Site~Link~ http://www.dayofthelightstruck.ewebsite.com/

Maps~
              Summer Forest ~ Fineshed!   ~      100% ~ Download Link ~ http://www.mediafire.com/?ceqxiul1etgac ~ If this doesnt work and just shows Media Fire Home Page just copy the download link and paste it into the bar thing at the top.
              LightStruck Valley ~ In Progress~ 1%    Estimated Release Date ~ Dec. 15 2011
              LightStruck Forest~ Coming Soon~ 0%  Estimated Release Date ~ Dec. 29 2011
              LightStruck Caverns~ Coming Soon~ 0% Estimated Release date ~ Jan. 7 2012

~ Member Recruiting ~

We are Recruiting Members we have A Few Members already. We need At Least 15 Males, at Least 25 Females and About 10 Cubs at The Most If not, More.Our Maps Are coming soon in in  December and maybe January . Our Presets are coming along and if you want to join you need to downlaod all the presets. There is one preset so far ( Mine ~ Akashi ~ ) . And we will need some map makers Too. Our Mapmakers so far are Akashi (Me) And Kivu ( Our Albino Male ) . If you want to be a mapmaker post it on the topic. I'll Tell you our available Ranks so far.
                                                                                Ranks~
                                                                               King
                                                                     Royal Cub(s)
                                                                             CubSitter
                                                                      Princess ( Backup Queen)
                                                                      Prince (Backup King)
                                                                               Medicene Lioness
                                                                              Medicene Lion
                                                                                 Guard(s)
                                                                                  Cub(s)
                                                                                Huntress(es)
                                                                                 Hunter(s)

Here Is What ou need to do to be accepted :
            Example :  
                                           Name: Akashi
                                            Username: BigCatsRock!
                                        Wanted Rank : Queen
                                           Time Online: Im Usally On almost everyday and on weekdays im on after school which usally is    4:15       when im home and on weekends I'm On once I wake up whih is usally 9:30 AM or earlier or im on at 1:30 PM . I might be at my dad's house on some weekends and so I won't be on that much on those weekends.
                                           Pride: Day Of The Lightstruck
                                          Timezone: Eastern
                                          Intruduction: Akashi was born in africa on a sunny day in a cool cave with 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
                                   Her sister's names were Mhaldi Beruna and Nakashta. Her Brother's names were Sivu and Kirru.
                                      In the early days Akashi was usally in the cool little cave nursing from her mother and sleeping.
                                    sometimes Akashi fought over nursing from her mother by a pshing fight. Sivu was the biggest
                                    of the cubs and usally was selfish and pushed everyone away from mum. when we were 2 weeks old
                                          we started opening our eyes and exploring the cave. Akashi was the first to find the bright
                                            outside world. kirru was headed out when mum picked him up and scolded him. when we were
                                          1 month old mom let us explore outside. Akashi found a butterfly and batted at it. but then Our
                                attention was droven to the river flowing nearby. we headed toawards it but mom stopped us. 3 Months
                                            later it was time to meet dad and get hunting lessons. when mum brought dad to us we were
                                                 frightened at first but then we warmed up to him. the next day mum brought us out in
                                                          the plains for hunting lessons. She told us to crouch crawl stalk and bite ont he neck.
                                                  she brought us a dead hare for us to practice on but then we got better and could
                                          catch live prey. when we were teenagers mom taught us to defend ourselves from other animals.
                                                    We learned fast and when we were a year old we went our own ways. Akashi
                                                       ended up starting her own pride her sisters stay with mum and akashi's brothers well,
                                                    I dont know about them.
                                                   RolePlay Sample: Akashi stalked the zebra. and silently crawled closer and closer. the zebra looked up. Akashi stopepd she froze not making one movement. The zebra lowered its head and started munching on grass again. Akashi licked her lips when she got closer and saw the zebra. she stalked up right behind it and sprang up and chased it. It ran like the wind galloping and trampleing down the long grass. Akashi followed and got close eanough to pounce ont he zebra. She leaped up and clawed onto the zebra and bit into its neck the zebra stoped and fell over. Akashi still sufficated the zebra untill she had won. She broke into the meat and started eating the zebra meat.

That is the example of what you should post you need a Name Username Rank Time Online Timezon Age Introduction and a RolePlay Sample and make sure it's long and not too short and if it's too short you arent accepted and you can try again.

Thanks and Plz Plz Join  ::)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:20:47 pm by Casey »

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

Offline KamexElite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: "Day Of The LightStruck" A Lion Pride (Making A Map + Members Needed! )
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 01:48:19 am »
Name- Tidus

Username- KamexElite

Wanted Rank- Cubsitter / Guard ( If you allow males as cubsitters, I like playing with little cubbehs. If not, Guard is fine. :3 ; I'm also a cub myself at the moment, but I will grow eventually. )

Time Online- I'm usually on once a day for a few hours. My time really depends on my work schedual that always seems to change.

Timezone- Eastern

Age- 2 and 1/2 months.

Introduction- Tidus is a shy, easy-going cub born on a rainy night. In the darkness of the cave where he slept, Tidus was stolen from his mother by a rival pride and away from his mother. When he was 2 months of age, he ran away, over-hearing that this wasn't his birth pride. (Short bio is short. :L )

Roleplay Sample- Tidus stalked along the tall grass with his target in sight; a grasshopper. He'd surely get it this time, he promised himself that. He bunched all his energy into his back legs and pounced on the insect as he yelled, "Got'cha!" He landed with a thud and looked to his side, only to see green prey bounce away along the ground. The young lion sighed, pouting, and rose to his paws to pad off after his prey for another go at it.

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:28 pm »
@Kamex Accepted! Great RolePlay Sampler and the short intreoduction is fine. ::) RolePlay will start somewhere near christmas. after our map is made and when we have enough members. Can you patient for the RP? BTW Yes Males Can Be Cubsitters and you may be a cubsitter or guard when you are older it just depends
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:05:34 pm by Casey »

Clickiez~ thnx

hurr hurr

Flower223

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 05:35:44 pm »
Name: Alec

Username: (Forum) Flower (In-Game) flower223

Time Online: For a few more weeks only every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 4 pm.

Timezone: GMT

Introduction: Alec is a strong and fierce male, he never gives up and never says no. he can be quite romantic, but not very often. He was born in a pride, his mother was kicked out of her pride when they found her son was part leopard, so he lived a harsh life living off what he could find when his mother passed away. He was never much of a hunter, but never thought he'd need to hunt. He always practiced his fighting skills for defence.

Role Play Sample: Alec sat in the cave mouth, the rain beating down hard on the roof. He sighed, just listening to the pattern of the falling rain. A flash of lightening revealed his features, his small brown spotted facial markings shone gold as the lightening came, along with his mane. Alec flicked his tail, looming down at his over-sized paws he stood up and trudged to the back of the cave. Curling up, he watched the outside of the cave light up every so often, matching the beat of the harsh rain. A single tear rolled down Alec's face, he thought about the first time he met a lion, they drove him off because of his looks. Alec wiped the tear with the tip of his tail and placed his tail in front of hid muzzle, flickign it gently.

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 12:25:19 am »
@Flower ~ Accepted as Head Prince ( Maybe King If I get to know you ::) ) Great Introduction and RolePlay Sample! ( Cool That your Half Lepard Half Lion :D )         The Roleplay Will STar in somwewhere when the First Map Is Made. The First map WIll Be Called Summer Forest. I'm Almost Done With it! :D
      Can't Wait to Meet Ya In-Game Today Or Tomorrow! See Ya Soon!

Clickiez~ thnx

hurr hurr

Flower223

Re: "Day Of The LightStruck" A Lion Pride (Map + Members Needed)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 04:02:52 pm »
Thanks, I'm sure you'll like Alec. What time could you meet? I'm guessing your time zone is EST?

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 09:35:14 pm »
Yes My Time Is Eastern. And Prob at 6:30 to 7:30 would be good. What time would that be where you are?

Clickiez~ thnx

hurr hurr

Flower223

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 10:27:59 am »
At 6:30 it would be 11:30. I might not be on then, the latest I'm normally on is 10:00 PM GMT. Is 5PM your time good for you?

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 05:06:25 pm »
Sure! See You There At 5:00

Clickiez~ thnx

hurr hurr

Flower223

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 06:11:41 pm »
Or they could meet now since we're both online now.