Author Topic: Azerath and Sukira  (Read 3225 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Azerath and Sukira
« on: November 29, 2011, 03:07:03 am »

Name: Sukira.

age: in human form she's 15 and a half, but in FH she got stuck in her feline form. so mid teen.

breed: shape shifter/vampire/shadow mage/fire mage/shadow walker she can't shift forms anymore though. she also isn't to much vampire to BURN (BURN not glow or sparkle, BURN for you twilight obsessers.) In light she can only see heat waves, yet in the dark she see's better then anyone could in pitch black.

History(in FH): she found her way to FH from running away from everything on the human demention, and she had gotten knocked out along with nico (her boyfriend/best friend) and they ended up in flourite plains, where they found their way to a big Savannah to call home. Little did she know that nico's life was about to be ended. One night another male lion came by and challenged nico to a fight to the death, and the one who won? the male. He left sukira with not only a broken heart and fury, but also scarred for life, also who a male named Damian did in the human demention. I will not go into detail because it might go a little to much for our young readers, but let me just say, it wasn't good. After the male left her to die, she said her last goodbye's to nico's body and ran off, into an icy wilderness where she now lives. She hates other males, and would hate meeting a male lion that looked like her lost love and best friend. she is more calm around females, and not as aggressive, yet she is very slow to trust and when you gain her trust, it can break very easily. It will take a very sweet and kind male to get her used to being around males again, and if you do break that tough outer shell she will be by your side through thick and thin.

personality: figure it out, its in the bio sorta, i'll just say she's very timid around males and prefers to be alone.

power: she has control of fire and shadows, also of blood, she used to be able to turn into different animals but that vanished when she got teleported to FH.

strengths: able to hide when she's crying, and able to vanish in shadow's and fire easily. she also could walk through fire without getting hurt, and she's very quick and agile, and being small her pawsteps make no noise when falling.

weakness's: she can't swim that well, also she can only see heat vision (snake like) in the day, also being around males can break down her barrier of her mental health, and she's easily used. she also has anger outbursts at times when mad, in which she can loose control of her powers.

mental health: its getting better, about 45%

physical health: 70%

how easily to mentally break down: 54%

name: Azerath

breed: ocelot

history: this young feline grew up in a forested territory, plenty of prey running around and a large happy family. She doesn't talk about her past much after saying about where she grew up, for she has placed it in the back of her mind and does not like thinking about it. She also may have some feeling towards females more then males, growing up with all boys had caused her to not really like them. she also is not willing to have kits, she would only like to adopt or not have any because of her mom and dad telling her all the time she needed a mate and to have kits and to not have feelings towards females.

personality: she's a happy bouncy female, yet can be serous when needed. She also is the type to hate it when others are down and always finds the good things in everyone.

power: none, pure regular ocelot.

strengths: speed and agility, she is great at jumping (oh god almost put humping instead of jumping! XDDDDDD why must the h and the j be so close)

weaknesses: she is not that good of a climber unlike most ocelots and hates to be to high of the ground, she also has a 'shiny syndrom' where anything shiny can distract her easily. She also hates fighting and isn't that strong.

mental health: 98%

physical health: 69% (getting over a small fight and cold)

how easily to mentally break down: 19%

I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: Azerath and Sukira
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 07:52:49 am »
bump? D: oh cmon, no one is going to comment? XDD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:08:55 am »
Aww. Very nice characters Sukira. :3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 12:40:23 am »
azerath is so pretty!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 12:50:13 am »
Aww. Very nice characters Sukira. :3
*glomp* Havent seen you in a while! and thanks XD
azerath is so pretty!
eh, i made her in spare time XD i may edit her a tad bit. I am also going to make a map for ocelots and other tree small cats or just plain feral cats (Not warriors XD its not based off it, trust me) so, if you guys are interested i can give it to ya'll when im done.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 11:26:17 am »
Lol, I would love to meet Azerath, I can make a Raven for her. C:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 12:17:16 am »
*flails* SOMEONE FOUND OUT WHERE I TOOK THE NAME FROM! *cracks up* X'D

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 11:13:28 am »
Of course I watch Teen Titans, I love it. C:
Great characters!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger