Author Topic: Can log in site, but can't get on game  (Read 1758 times)

Offline -Cat Scratch Fever-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can log in site, but can't get on game
« on: December 24, 2011, 01:30:32 am »
I have made a recent account where I can only log into the site but not the game, yes I have just changed my password, and it worked for the site, but when I want to log in for the game, it has a error: Incorrect username or password. Help Please?
I have recently got a message from FB from a user, but this just won't work out...I need something and please don't hesitate to comment :) Thanks!

Monoxida

Re: Can log in site, but can't get on game
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:25:44 pm »
to me same, its like i write username and password but i cannot connect to front server... what`s wrong? help me please

Offline -Cat Scratch Fever-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 06:52:45 pm »
to me same, its like i write username and password but i cannot connect to front server... what`s wrong? help me please
exactly..:/ my other 2 accounts work without no problem, I especially used the password I use for my other account, and yet it still doesn't want to connect >< it's very frustrating

MoonheartTheWarrior

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 04:10:28 am »
I'm having the same issue... But it says something like "After 5 failed attempts, you will have a 15 minute ban" after it says my username/password is incorrect... I just joined a few minutes ago and I remember exactly what my password and username are. And I also have the email that was sent when I joined, and it doesn't show any typos in my password... :/

Offline dougal1177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »
When I turn my FH on it sais Feral Heart has stopped working -.-''

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 05:39:42 pm »
It's offline, that's why.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

MeowyCat

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 05:43:24 pm »
I'm having the same issue... But it says something like "After 5 failed attempts, you will have a 15 minute ban" after it says my username/password is incorrect... I just joined a few minutes ago and I remember exactly what my password and username are. And I also have the email that was sent when I joined, and it doesn't show any typos in my password... :/
For me too. Why i cant log in? I realy want to play it...