Author Topic: ?Pack's Of Misha Forest? Wolf Role-play Were anything Happens?  (Read 2296 times)

PrettyBlackUnicorn

?Pack's Of Misha Forest? Wolf Role-play Were anything Happens?
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:07:38 am »
                                                           Pack's Of Misha Forest,;;History
  There once lived Two packs,The Liangeriarian(Lia For Short)and The Anerabella (Anna for short) They Lived in these forest,Back then the forest were lush and green filled with clean oxygen,The two packs worked together and kept this forest alive,The forest accepted them for they believed it had powers and feelings,But then Distater struck a day after the futer alpha Kyz Was born,after that Kyz was thrown out of the forest,He now roams the land of Misha,Causing havoc wherever he goes.

Story Line                                                                                                    Two Packs Are Fighting Now and you strive to stay away with the black wolf with blue eyes that seem so welcoming for he is Kyz, You try to keep others alive or flee,Choose your path,Just hope it dosnt lead to death.[/col or]

Packs                                                                                           Lia
Alpha:
Alpha(f);
Beta:
Beta(f):
Elders:
Hunters:
Warriors:
Healers:
Apprentices:
pups:
Omegas:

Anna       
Alpha:
Alpha(f);
Beta:
Beta(f):
Elders:
Hunters:
Warriors:
Healers:
Apprentices:
pups:
Omegas:

Form:
Name:
Descrip:
history:
parents:
siblings:
personality:

PrettyBlackUnicorn

Re: ?Pack's Of Misha Forest? Wolf Role-play Were anything Happens?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 08:09:33 am »
Form:Mine~~!
Name:Kima
Descrip:Black wolf with hazel eyes and brown faded markings like a tiger
history:skip.
parents:Kyz,Maria
siblings:Na
dislikes:sunlight
personality:Sweet kind but can snap in an instant

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:14:43 am »
Name:Ridley
Description:Grey she-wolf with white underfur and blue markings,mane,eyes,wings,and tail tip(can be edited to be realistic)
Parents:Posidon(father)  Sarafine(mother)
Siblings:N/Z
Dislikes:Fire,Day,Fish,Bugs
Personality:Nice,Territorial,Shy,Flirty,Aggressive

Pet's name: Splash
Hiya I'm Sbrow123's Chickensmoothie pet,Splash, I wanted to tell you to join Chicken Smoothie! Bye.

PrettyBlackUnicorn

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 09:33:01 am »
Accepted and just take off the wings and itll be good c;

Offline Squiggly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 07:07:28 pm »
okay

Pet's name: Splash
Hiya I'm Sbrow123's Chickensmoothie pet,Splash, I wanted to tell you to join Chicken Smoothie! Bye.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ♥Pack's Of Misha Forest♥ Wolf Role-play Were anything Happens♥
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 03:52:54 am »
Can i join? if you Rp in Feral Heart
Name:Koda
Descrip:black wolf with  white eyes (he's blind)
history:Koda was once a good and well behaved pup untill everything changed, one day he was walking minding his own bissnuss then he was hit in the head by a hunter, he survived but he couln't see he became blind and then his personality chaged. But every once and a while you can get him to show his old self.
parents:Lakota and Kima (they arn't real i made them up)
siblings:N/A
likes:water, looking at the moon (even if he can't see) being with his family and sometimes being alone
dislikes: mean wolves that make fun of him for being blind and most of all hunters (well humans in general)
personality:Koda is a strong wolf he is also caring and sweet but not alot and he is protective.
(I added this)
Other:Koda may be blind but he can still see unlike other wolves he sees with his feet (i kinda go that off of avatar) and other sences. And he has to trust you alot to show him-self as a pup when he was diffrent.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline riley1

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2012, 05:35:08 am »
can i join your pack.i'm a girl wolf.is 1 years old.i'm story is that i was in a pack before one day it rained harder bad day i was on a cliff on high ground but when i got back my pack drowned an thats my story(i made it up).my name is snow a pure white wolf with blue eyes.i like water,friends and fun i hate mean wolves and wolves that are calling me names.i'm strong a good hunter when there's a lot of food is protective    i hope you like me thanks for readying but it haves to be in feral hearts                                                                                                                                                             

tmad34

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 02:44:28 am »
heres mah form
Name:zenero ,nickname pride of the demon
Description:black and red  eyes
history:was hunting in woods one day when i saw a human in a orange vest shoothas no other memorys of the past colors changed from incident went from grey to black and had a bloodlust for enemys
parents:unknown
siblings:kyl
dislikes:humans, guns,and attackers(will go into blood frenzy if attacked)
personality:   harsh towards enemys but caring and protective to allys can be a good freind and will die for one unless in a pack fight(he considers that cowerdise toward the helped

so can i join?

ilovebotdf

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 05:27:07 pm »
Form:
Name: Hollyanna
Descrip: Fawn colored pelt with a white underbelly and ember colored eyes
history: I was the Alpha's daughter, but there was a terrible forest fire in the land that my father claimed. Only one of my brothers and I were the survivors, the rest didn't make it out alive.
parents: Aria - Killed in fire
Apparatus - Killed in fire
siblings: Valken, Nero (Deceased), Jinx (Deceased)
dislikes: Humans, Fire
personality: Shy, but once she warms up to you she isnt that bad.

Form:
Name: Valken
Descrip: Timber colored pelt with a black underbelly and paws. His left eye is black but his right is grey, he is blind in his right eye.
history: I was the Alpha's son, but if you have already read Hollyanna's history you should know the story, but as I was escaping the fire, I wasnt paying attention and the flames spurred up into my right eye, causing me to lose sight in my one eye.
parents: Aria (Killed in fire)
Apparatus - Killed in fire
siblings: Hollyanna, Nero (Deceased), Jinx (Deceased)
dislikes: Humans, fire
personality: He is more of a loner, but don't let that stop you from trying to befriend him.